Yao!

progcop

I Bleed Crimson Glory
Hey guys!

Just popping in to say hi and to let you know I'm still alive, kickin criminals butts and jamming to PoO. The website looks really cool (love the moving clouds). Thanks so much for including me in the "thank you's". That is a great gift. I'll try to pop in more often.

I hope everyone is well and staying safe!

Peace bro's

Ps...Yep, that is an authentic Crimson Glory mask I'm wearing. One of Jeff Lords Transcendence tour masks to be exact. 1 of a few authentic CG masks I magically aquired. Toot! Toot! :cool:

progcop said:
Hey guys!

Just popping in to say hi and to let you know I'm still alive, kickin criminals butts and jamming to PoO. The website looks really cool (love the moving clouds). Thanks so much for including me in the "thank you's". That is a great gift. I'll try to pop in more often.

I hope everyone is well and staying safe!

Peace bro's

Ps...Yep, that is an authentic Crimson Glory mask I'm wearing. One of Jeff Lords Transcendence tour masks to be exact. 1 of a few authentic CG masks I magically aquired. Toot! Toot! :cool:

Heya Brian!!!

Glad to see you pop in man, and we're glad to have you on our credits. You've been a part of this band for quite a while....and we'll never forget that you were the first and only cop to play Eyes of the Oracle while on the job... ;) That absolutely floored us, and kicked major ass!!!!!

Glad to have you around Bro

btw that mask is freaking cool man!!! ;)

~D

Brian! *hugs*

It was so good to talk to you the other day, hon! We'll have to stay in touch more often..good to see you here with us!