Yay! Rita is only two hours away!

i suggest you put October Tide's 'Rain Without End' into your player...
track suggestion: '12 Days Of Rain' ... :lol:

Hey, We're all alright!

Emily got a little flooding, but she's safe, we got shitloads of trees down, and the storm didn't touch David [guitarist, Mourning Glory] our other guitarist [Evan] evacuated to New Mexico, so he's alright.

another phobia.. who the hell drowns in a rain flood? how fast does the water level rise anyway? 10cm per hour tops?

oooo.. you got some rain over there.. that's world news..

bljak

Burton - Aye! 'Tis wonderful news!

Krang - I say this with love in my heart: STFU N00B.

Black Tears - Hahaha, true! I think God/Mother Nature now has a vendetta against New Orleans! The levies broke AGAIN and now it's flooded again.

should the christian rightwing in texas / NO area soon start to realiza who god hates?

I mean, which one sounds more like a divine revenge:
people going to other peoples counties with guns to shoot them
or storms flooding and killing ...

on topic;
I am glad you and your friends are ok Jinn :)

Happy you and yours are ok JINN......

this is actually pissing me off....this is bringing out the political fucks like mad..... now its a race issue.....because many of the people who didnt evacuate were black......fucking bullshit....

many of those people were victims of circumstance........but now it sadly has become a racial broohaha and everyone is throwing race-card after race-card......race has nothing to do with it...... it has to do with our government catering ALWAYS to the rich.....and cutting out the middle class...thus we have rich and poor and a small middleclass......so lets deal with the economy and helping the poor to become middleclass....lets level the playing field....or level the whitehouse!!!

? :wave:

Deliverance6 said:
Happy you and yours are ok JINN......

this is actually pissing me off....this is bringing out the political fucks like mad..... now its a race issue.....because many of the people who didnt evacuate were black......fucking bullshit....

many of those people were victims of circumstance........but now it sadly has become a racial broohaha and everyone is throwing race-card after race-card......race has nothing to do with it...... it has to do with our government catering ALWAYS to the rich.....and cutting out the middle class...thus we have rich and poor and a small middleclass......so lets deal with the economy and helping the poor to become middleclass....lets level the playing field....or level the whitehouse!!!

? :wave:

so they say its a race thing. and you say its a wealth thing. I was kinda under the impression it was a weather thing... :D

Well, the entire race issue came up when the news showed two photos of looters and the blacks were 'looting' and the whites were 'finding'. Then Kanye West had to open his big mouth.

If they would just stop glamourizing atheletes and movie stars and actually start concentrating cash to teachers and the poor, this would be a better goddamn country.

Too KRANG, if your predicted a major flood, and if it rises 10 cm an hour, imagine having to evacuate and get all your belongings and stuff so you can move and get in a car or something when theres trees flying everywhere and various other debris. plus driving through over 10 cm of water is goin to be a bitch!