Yeah!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I can't believe there's not been a mention of Def Leppard's Yeah! Yes, it is a cover record, but it is soild! There's a Wal-Mart only E.P. available, Best Buy has a special release with bonus tracks and even Target has their own version with bonus tracks!!!! Seem like the label are finally pulling for Leppard.
I faxed my request to get on the guest list a month or so ago for the Journey Leppard this summer, can't wait!!!!!

I'm not really a huge Def Leppard fan but I like all the early Leppard stuff, up till about their 4th album. I saw them at Reading Festival one year and they were appalling, that bad in fact that they got canned right off the stage. I know they are playing in England in June and I'm hoping that they'll come north of the border, mainly cos of the 2 support bands, Cheap Trick and the Sensational Alex Harvey Band - not a bad triple header. As far as I know, they're not coming to Glasgow but if there's a change ofplans, I'll definitely go to that concert, I would absolutely love to see Cheap Trick and SAHB, seeing those 2 bands would be well worth the ticket price alone.

I knew about the album coming out but I'll probably not buy it. My fav Leppard song is still the first song I heard of theirs - Wasted - absolutely adore that song. In fact I'm going to listen to it right noo:headbang: