Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Feanor IV

Jan 22, 2002
Athens, Greece
www.metal-realm.com
Whoah, yeah, I've just come home from an interview with THE guitarist of the 20th century Uli ROTH!!!!!! :worship: :D :hotjump::D :worship:

This is a day I've been looking forward to for a long time!!! I've got a signed "Fly To The Rainbow" CD - what more would I ever want?!?!?!?

Feanor IV said:
:lol: I DID :lol: shook his hand, took two photos together, signed my CDs, talked and all! :):):)

Do you like Roth? His early days with The Scorpions?
in case its the guy who made still loving you or wind of change: dont wash your hands, i come over to shake them

did you take a present for him?
just wondering if you should take presents for the person you interview :(

siderea said:
in case its the guy who made still loving you or wind of change: dont wash your hands, i come over to shake them

did you take a present for him?
just wondering if you should take presents for the person you interview :(
No he was not in the Scorps when they did Still Loving You and Wind of Change. But he has composed "Yellow Raven", "Night Lights", "Evening Wind", "The Sails Of Charon", "Your Light" and more songs with them, and they are all AMAZING!!!! Go buy the first Scorpions albums and you won't regret it!! :)

No, I took no present to him. I sometimes think I could give some people something, the ones I really admire. But I have never done so, jsut guess I would feel a bit weird...:loco: :Spin:

HATE YOU ALL!!:yell: :yell: :p No, I never get too excited and all. I've already had interviews with many of the artists I consider important and I've never behaved like turning yellow in front of them, or being totally mute and fainting! :D I just liked the interview and found it interesting. Moreover I was happy because a person whose work I really admire turned out to be friendly and not a snobbish piece of shit. And of course I like it cause I talked to him ::) But, seriously, I am not *too* excited.:err: :)

:lol: i was more thinking of Fbwllwxsm :)

there's a difference between respectably looking-up-to and idolation tho.
the first one isnt always in place actually. and i deffo agree with you on the 2nd one heh