Yes, now: Who's the Sexiest?

You've seen the pics - who's the sexiest?

• ante

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • burndWings

• Confessor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duvall

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Ghobhlin

• godisanathiest

• Hearse

• HoserHellspawn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • JimLotFP

• Johan

• Leper Affinity

• Onan

• Opet

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Orchid

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Shaggy

• Silhouette

• tenebrose

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Traveler

• warsofwinter

• Windom Pearl

• Total voters
Originally posted by Onan
well, Hearse is definately the cutest, Orchid looks like some neo-nazi, Opet is pretty good lookin', but i voted for myself anyway :)

LOL! :lol: You goddamn hippie, you have too short a long hair! :heh: Speaking of which, I should get a haircut. :rolleyes:

Actually, the pic is there, it's just an annoying geocities thing. You have to go to an html file from the geocities site first, then navigate to the photo. People have been posting links to geocities on this forum forever and I always thought they didn't work until I finally figured that out...

Incidentally, no one goes for my film noir look, eh?

Ok, this should work.

http://www.geocities.com/dr_duvall/jerpics.htm

If not, you'll never see this post because I will have deleted it!

And the reason I cut my hair.. I'd had it long for like.. 4 years. I was sick of it never being dry, and always tied up anyway. When I got more into photography, and camera that involved me looking down into it (the Bronica I used or my TLR) would make my hair fall all over. just irritating. so I got the chop.

the pic is from summer of 99, when I was still in a band. it's cheese.

I voted for Opet. Nice hair.

I was going to send a pic of myself, but I couldn't find any that were't tiny or too dark, and I couldn't get thread to open either. (not that I woudl have expected to get any votes anyway...)

Neat thread though. I did post a messed up pic of myself in the Ages thread though.

*looks to the left* Oh, and my avatar pic.