Yngwie.......really???

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
YNGWIE'S A ONE-MAN BAND ON SPELLBOUND:

A further sign of the impending apocalypse today, with news that Yngwie J Malmsteen has finally run out of singers, opting instead to perform lead vocals himself on his upcoming Spellbound release - due out December 5.
Press and details: "It seems that the man Yngwie J. Malmsteen is truly Spellbound this time around. Not only does he produce some of the most extreme Neo classical guitar compositions, but he is also delivering the lead vocals as well as the other instruments. Included as well, some turbo charges bluesy stuff to boot, Spellbound indeed."

Tracks: Spellbound, High Compression Figure, Let's Sleeping Dog Lie, Repent, Majestic 12 Suite 1,2 & 3, Electric Duet, Nasca Lines, Poisoned Mind, God Of War, Iron Blues, Turbo Amadeus, From A Thousand Cuts?, Requiem For The Lost.

Haha, so do I!

I have to be honest, I've never actually listened to an Yngwie album. I've heard a lot of tunes here and there, and as of right now I seem to prefer the songs without vocals, but I may have to check this album out just for the song Turbo Amadeus :lol:

An Yngwie album is worth a listen but you rarely go back to it. His last one that stuck with me was Unleash the Fury. Doogie White and Ripper Owens were good frontmen for him, shame Yngwie himself is such a pain in the arse to get on with!