Yngwie

thanks. We've had a few past shows with Yngwie, and I'll just say the reputation is well deserved. As for not knowing who we are, hey, take a listen to the tracks up on our site and let us know what ya think!

most t-shirts that are that old are too "worn thin" but it's maybe the shirt, maybe the body. I guarantee it's not in as bad a shape as some of the spandex I've seen at Jaxx.

Oi!

I'm normally very nice to people I dunno in person (Thus I harass Nick to no end)... but...
Never having even heard of the guy I went "ok let's pop to the site and see"...
Clicked up the image gallery....
And no offense to any here, but...
heavyset males in.. leather pants... just...
well, it helped my diet....

Sybir said:
You know, I have the shirts here. I am more than happy to send them anywhere in the world if someone wants one.

so if i was to call you on that offer, what would it cost me? :)

<- someone from aussie land who would like a T-shirt to wear to metal gigs that might spark a topic for discussion :
).

Yeah - I liked Springfield. Well, except for some of the afore-mentioned spandex :err:

My fiancee likes country music - so at some stage we may end up in the US for a few weeks around Nashville. Be a damn shame if I dragged her up to Springfield :)

But yeah - for the hell of it, how much are the shirts? I've never met Flain before but I'm sure we could split the cost of the postage...