Yo

Haha i thought i was gonna be reading a tour update. Well. I didnt see you before the gig at Manchester or at the merch stand or anything, you homo. haha. nahh it was a nice set, nice fuck up on the second new song.

can anyone pay me a plane ticket and fly me there? I promise I'll buy the ticket :lol:

the new song 'demolition' is shaping up well guys, fucking digged that guitar solo Ol that was rad. The fast end part should be a weee longer to mosh and headbang more, other than that i like the new complexity im hearing.

Well London was a mighty tasty gig. Mutant were great, trigger the bloodshed weren't.

Evile though...quality. Matt's tuning fuck up went totally unnoticed ;) and the new tracks were great...demolition more so than Jack Bauer's power crotch. Stage was chaos again, with stagedivers not diving soon enough, and the pit was great. Well done lads!

Glasgow was pretty epic... thoroughly enjoyed the set, and the new songs, which seem a mite more technical than the first album. And Mutant too, whose CD and T-shirt I bought. That guitarist fella Sam is a proper nice chap too... In Edinburgh the next night we went to watch the Iron Maiden film and afterwards went to the pub to meet my mate's mate... who turned up with Mike, Ben, Sam, the merch dude and another dude so we showed them a couple of pubs in Edinburgh, got drunk and went to Burger King. Good times :) Actually bumped into Mike in Dublin on Saturday too as we were there to see AC/DC... it's been quite a fucking week! Lots of cities, lots of bands, lots of booze. Almost like a holiday! I think Mike thinks I'm following him around... o_O Which I suppose I am... though inadvertantly! It's been coincidence every time (except perhaps Monday - we were actually there to see them that evening). Said hello to Ol at the Merch stand after the gig but he seemed knackered and in a bit of a hurry, fair enough really!