Yohoho and a bottle of....OH SHIT IT'S ME :D

Hi nice to meet you. Be free to PM through the board's system if you want to talk. I like Dimmu Borgir and Dethklok is a cool show. :) Try checking out some Emperor, Bathory, or Immortal when you get a chance.

Hi nice to meet you. Be free to PM through the board's system if you want to talk. I like Dimmu Borgir and Dethklok is a cool show. :) Try checking out some Emperor, Bathory, or Immortal when you get a chance.

I've listened to Emperor and was not all that excited about 'em. I thought I'd like em, but i guess not. I also like Symphony X ;) Thanks though!

I've listened to Emperor and was not all that excited about 'em. I thought I'd like em, but i guess not. I also like Symphony X ;) Thanks though!

No problem, Emperor has a rawer sound that some people might not like, but it sometimes will be something that grows on some people..it's generally understandable :)(what Emperor album did you listen to?..just curious). I never actually listened to Symphony X what genre are they..I heard they were pretty good though.

Well i guess I shouldn't judge Emperor entirely considering I've only listened to 3 songs. All of which i forget the name of. D'oH!! Symphony X is a lot like Dream Theater, long, epic songs and fairly heavy stuff when it gets to the very middle. Great band. Their songs are awesome. Especially their songs about ancient egypt. Those have great vibes. I'm not the music scene kind of guy, i'm an artist by trait and love a wide aray of music including lighter stuff. I have to throw it out there, I'm hoping to work at disney in the near future. But don't get me wrong, I ain't no tame-ass tiger. I'll fuckin rip your balls off. :D:headbang:

Well if you listened to some of Emperor's earlier songs and though they were to raw, then I'd suggest you try Emperor's last album "Prometheus - The Discipline of Fire & Demise", which is much more clean cut and experimental(even though in my opinion it isn't as good as their previous material :)). Anyways, being Symphony X is similar than Dream Theater then, I'd defintely like them I really like epic porgressive metal, similar to DT. I actually like alot of different types of music as well everything from pop to black metal... also Disney is TOTALLY METAL!!! \m/

Dude, if Goofy was ever to join a metal band. They would become the greatest in the world!!!! :headbang: OH! Have you ever listened to Grave Worm?? I have one of their songs on my computer and I love them, but i can't find anymore of their stuff! Any advice? Are they on Myspace??

Dude, if Goofy was ever to join a metal band. They would become the greatest in the world!!!! :headbang: OH! Have you ever listened to Grave Worm?? I have one of their songs on my computer and I love them, but i can't find anymore of their stuff! Any advice? Are they on Myspace??

I have a useful site you can use try www.metal-archives.com it's a huge metal database. I think I actually found the band you were looking for, I'd link the band's page directly to you but the site is having some problems and I can't link the page to you. I hope I helped. :)

EDIT: I listedn to one or two songs by them and I liked them quite a bit!! \m/

Listen to Emperor's albums:

In the Nightside Eclipse

Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk

But listen to the whole albums and not just 3 songs to get a better assessment of their music because they truely are great. At least those two albums are. I'm not too fond of their albums after those two.