You are all beautiful people

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
And I don't mean beautiful on the outside since I don't know what you all look like, but beautiful on the inside. Yes, your warm souls have provided heat for those close to you many a winter night. Oh sure, there is the occasional fight on this board and harsh words are exchanged, but I know that every single one of you persons that frequent this board has a heart of gold. You're the kind of persons that would help an old woman cross the street, or climb a tree to get a crying girl's cat back down to safety. For every pentagram you carve in your skin you've donated a can of peas to charity, for every inverted cross you burn on your forehead, you've made a child smile. It saddens me when you talk about suicide, it saddens me to think of all the smiles that would disappear off of children's faces, should something as terrible as death take you to heaven, to rest among angels and enjoy eternal peace. To all the people here, may you live to be 100 years old and warm the hearts of all humans. I'm not ashamed to say that I think I love you. Let me hear you love each other!

Reactions: Chromatose
I just wanted to make you understand how highly I think of you. You are all loving people and love can beat anything. Don't you understand that by loving our neighbors and by holding hands we grow stronger? I bet there are many of you who don't know who's living at the apartment next door or at the house across the street. Why not visit them one morning with a freshly baked pie and tell them you love them and you are there for them. It will make their year coming from such wonderful people like yourselves. Knowing that there is a person who loves them and cares about them could be the reason they look for not to pull the trigger don't you see? I know this all sounds like a bunch of hippie crap, but I've lost many people close to me cause I didn't tell them I loved them. I now understand what I've done wrong and from now on I'll never meet someone without telling them that I love them and I'm there for them whenever they need a shoulder to cry on or a hand holding a handkerchief to blow their nose in.

heh. ole monkey man is playing his favorite game: say somthing he doesnt necisarily believe just to see everyone's reaction to it. hes already done the threads about eating kittens and and seemingly sexist things. now hes trying out some tenderness haha. or does he really feel this way....?
-neal