You can now order RTC from...

I just ordered mine. I was expecting it to tell me to wait until the 12th of NOV or something before they ship -- since that is when it comes out. However, I just got an "Your order has been fulfilled" email. Any chance they'll ship it right away? I don't see how they could, they shouldn't have the cd's yet, right? Someone explain this to me. :confused:

I guess my information went wrong somewhere, b/c I have the cd in my hands right now! (Yes, I can type while holding a cd!) I got it yesterday, and it's great. My favorite tracks are "Bathe in Blood", "Like Fire", and "So you die" so far, but I"m sure that will change as I listen more. Oh yeah, the mid-section of "Mass Strangulation" is surely a highlight, the same section we hear in the samples.

Anyone else get the cd yet? I'm surprised there isn't more discussion on it now that it's out.

I want the CD, too. But since I'm a student, I have no money anymore. This sucks. Instead of buying CD's, I'm selling them. Not the Swanö-ones, of course. :)

Have you considered prostitution? You can make great money. All your clients are lonely married fat-ass 50 year old women with abusive husbands.....but fuck it. The pay is great. I wouldn't do anything else now that I've discovered it.

Hey there winter-frost :D
Yes, my order is in so it is just a matter of eagerly driving to the post office box. :hotjump: