You Don't see that shit everyday

Hi, I am new here and I hope we all get along very well.

Anyway I ordered With Oden On Our Side the other night on Amazon (normal version, because I had already used most of my voucers on the new Korpiklaani album/DVD and couldn't afford the digi pack) Anyway got both Albums I had ordered though the post today and Amazon had sent me the Digi Pack by mistake, so instead of paying £10.98 for itI paid only £7.98 and really should have only got the album with one CD.

I am sure as hell not sending it back and getting them to resend me out the one disc versio, it's their own stupid fault for making the mistake, and also I am happy with the album and bonus CD.

WOOOS has been made with 2 cds, i dont think theres a mistake actually. it was the will of AA to produce 2 cds, 1 woood and the other with lives and demos versions.

WOOOS has been made with 2 cds, i dont think theres a mistake actually. it was the will of AA to produce 2 cds, 1 woood and the other with lives and demos versions.

But I am sure I have seen copies out there which looks to only have one CD with them. I was woundering what the dual disc/digi pack was, but I think I now know, plus my friend got the same album (think she must have gone out and brought from some music store) and she only got one CD with hers.

http://shop.metalblade.de/catalog/p...AMON-AMARTH---With-Oden-On-Our-Side---CD.html

thats the normal version

this here is the Digi Version

http://shop.metalblade.de/catalog/p...-Oden-On-Our-Side---LTD-ED--2CD-DIGIPACK.html

so as you can see there was/is a mistake, either way I am very happy, and I am not giving Amazon the full amont, they will have to pay Amon Amarth part of that money out of their own pockets.

Welcome!

It's cool you get to listen to the digipack now, I love the instrumental on the 2nd CD and I think Amazon can afford the loss .-) Anyways, I've ordered CDs and stuff at the metalblade.de online store several times (it's available in English, too). They are pretty cheap concerning AA-merchandise and most of the time they put some additional promo material into the package like posters, CDs, etc.. :headbang:

AHHH you knew the shop already! :)

Welcome!

It's cool you get to listen to the digipack now, I love the instrumental on the 2nd CD and I think Amazon can afford the loss .-) Anyways, I've ordered CDs and stuff at the metalblade.de online store several times (it's available in English, too). They are pretty cheap concerning AA-merchandise and most of the time they put some additional promo material into the package like posters, CDs, etc.. :headbang:

yup, might check it out, I had to download a few of their songs from With Oden n our Side, but I only download songs until I can afford the Orginal copies. I have seen Amon Twice now, and the one fucking show I would have really loved to see them at is in the us with Mushroomhead (reakonmend 12 Hundred)

btw how cheap are they on that site?

Oh that shop, yes it's common sense to check out the Shop Amon Amarth suggest on their site

Haha that's awesome. Fuck ups like that don't seem too little to me now.

A while ago I ordered the Outworld album from their site. I got the one I ordered about a week after purchasing. Then, a week after that, they sent me another copy. o_O