You guys, seriously. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a good show.

I'm here for you.

movie=terrible

the guy who created buffy disowns the movie because everyone changed his original idea into a total piece of garbage whose only redeeming factor was paul reubens.

Now the show is completely bad-ass. Another big plus to the show is that there is a nightclub in the fictional town it takes place in and the guy who created it used this as a way to get unsigned and indie bands some exposure and getting their songs played on national television.

Plus did i mention the show is bad-ass? So you can say what you will but i am psyched as shit for the season premiere on Sept. 24

Angel is also a bad-ass show.

I love being a dork.

i am sorry but that is something i cannot agree with. sarah michelle gellar rocks. not to mention if you ever see the fight scenes in the show they kick ass over the lame ass fight scenes in the movie.

Not to mention the makeup is so much better. the vampires actually look scary. the makeup guy won an emmy. :)

Originally posted by FrostGiant
Ok, maybe not. But I do prefer Alyssa Milano.:)
Alyssa Milano is good, but WTF is up with that new haircut?!? I HATE those new cuts these girls are getting with the ultra short bangs. It looks retarded. Especially in that 1-800 SOMETHING commercial she does- she looks at that guy with her bangs like that and a gap in her teeth and I wanna hit her stylist in the head with a shovel.