You were bluffing,eh?

Emi said:
So what changed your mind about Scald,Emi? Was it the loads of praise from various international webzines, or the excitement that most cod666 forum dwellers showed towards them? Or was there bribery involved behind the scenes?.....
hehe

Anyhow, great news imo. Does this mean that only one Scald record will be distributed, or does that remain to be seen based upon sales of this forthcoming ep? I have little information regarding the business of record labels.

Christopher said:
So what changed your mind about Scald,Emi? Was it the loads of praise from various international webzines, or the excitement that most cod666 forum dwellers showed towards them? Or was there bribery involved behind the scenes?.....
hehe

Anyhow, great news imo. Does this mean that only one Scald record will be distributed, or does that remain to be seen based upon sales of this forthcoming ep? I have little information regarding the business of record labels.
nothing changed, the brutal truth is that I still don't like Scald vocals :)

that's why headworm was not interesting for code666 and that's why the deal is just for one INSTRUMENTAL album (Vermiculatus).

I was looking for this kind of band (uncommercial, unsellable, weird and between doom and grind) I liked the concept around vermiculatus, the idea about the packaging and the fact that both code666 and scald are not motivated by profit with this release...

then, last but not least, I enjoyed chatting with the band finding that we share similar point of view about life, music, etc...

Emi said:
nothing changed, the brutal truth is that I still don't like Scald vocals :)

that's why headworm was not interesting for code666 and that's why the deal is just for one INSTRUMENTAL album (Vermiculatus).

Oh. I see what you mean, but I think those uncomfortable/bizarre vocals are truly unique to their sound if nothing else. So one instrumental record and after that nothing more? That sort of blows. Will Scald have the same production values as Headworm, or will there be slightly more $ behind this one? Hmmm...I guess I'll ask pd himself what the plans are afterward. Thangz fer ansurin' ,Emi.