Your Alarm-Clock song

JoeJackson

Oct 9, 2007
Germany
Hey guys,

I got a new cell-phone with totally bullshit alarm-tones.

What's your song that kicks you out of the bed each morning?

BTW: I'm not talking about Cannibal Corpse or Belphegor or something like that. I don't want to feel like someone is beating me out of bed with a baseball-bat :D

Parkway Drive - Begin

Starts off quietly and gets pretty loud in case you're not awake by then. I don't really have a deep sleep so all it takes for me is to hear the phone's vibration.

Used to be Rancid - Old Friend:

"Good morning heartache
you're like an old friend
come and see me again"

now it's more along the line of "tüdelüdelü tüdelüdelü tüdelüdelüdelü..."

I set my clock radio to the absolute worst hip-hop station I can and put the volume all the way up. That shit will get me out of bed faster than something I enjoy because my only mission in life is to get across the room and fucking destroy the source of agony. If I had a song that I enjoyed, I'd probably stay asleep and dream I was playing in the band at some big show or whatever :p

I set my clock radio to the absolute worst hip-hop station I can and put the volume all the way up. That shit will get me out of bed faster than something I enjoy because my only mission in life is to get across the room and fucking destroy the source of agony. If I had a song that I enjoyed, I'd probably stay asleep and dream I was playing in the band at some big show or whatever :p

Haha... I remember a sleep scientist telling me once that the faster you wake up, the better.

So placing the damn thing somewhere far from your bed and having a rather loud, displeasing sound is better than slowly waking up... as long as you don't go into heart attack territory of course. :lol:

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

+1! :D

Hahahahahahaha, well said, and sound logic methinks! :lol:

I used to have All That Remains - This Calling set as my alarm clock.

God dammit that gets you up fast.

"YAAAAAAAAAH" and then you stumble out of bed as fast as possible going "HOLY SHIT, who's dying??!?!"

i use the sponge bob metal pants thingy i made. i posted it here some time ago. nothin like wakin up to some brootul sponge bob, in true, metal fashion.