Your astrological sign??

I

Ivo

Do you believe in astrology?
or are you happy with the description of your signs?
Mine is Scorpio and I"m BAD!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Astrology means crap to me. My sign is Aquarius (last day, Feb 19). And I'm very sad and angry right now....

We lost the Crap Utd game.... I'll be shit for about a week or so. Goddamn' goalkeepers man!

Originally posted by moody
believe it or not but, being borned on friday, november 13th 1981, i'm scorpio too.

I believe you! :D

I'm a virgin, for the very first time... doebipidoe :D

Originally posted by sol83
Seems Scorpios want to kill each other.....
No, he really annoyed me, coz talking shit and damaging most of my threads with non-sense and ugly pics...It really pissed me off...:mad: :mad: Maybe i over-react?:confused:

I am Sagittarian:p i dont want to believe in astrology,but the description of the zodiac sign kind of suits me.
i'm adventurous!:D

i got my handwritting analysed the other day and it said that i'm good with people,often disregarding other people's opinions tho,eager to learn,adventurous,good with money but sometimes i throw it away for no reason etc etc
eveything fitted so well:(

yeah sol, I must say that unfortunately Dudek lost the match. First goal his fault, and second one, first Carragher then Dudek with a fault. Like this you can't beat ManU, no way. At the end they had to little time to draw.

Anyway ManU didn't deserve to win, Liverpool was way better, but not more effective.

On-topic: i don't believe in astrology either. Aquarius is my sign though.

Well, I don't believe in the future predictions that astrology makes, but many charateristics that it gives for my sign seem to suit me. I'm an aries so i'm the best!!! :p