Your Dream Band

Alright, I'll give them a shot.:) So which album would you recommend as a starting point? Nightmares Made Flesh?

Breeding Death is their best but is really short. Resurrection Made Carnage is their best full length, and Nightmares Made Flesh is just really boring but has great vocals.

OK, I guess I will too.

Guitar -- Jeff Loomis
Guitar -- Dimebag Darrel.
Vocals -- Mikael Akerfeldt. Not the best in the world but he can both sing and scream, and do both amazingly well. He would play acoustics with Loomis instead of Dime because... Dime can't really play acoustic on the same level as the two of them.
Drums -- Chris Adler. How sick would that be, Dime and Chris?
Bass -- This is a tough one. Les Claypool (Primus)... not metal but fucking amazing.

Well maybe if you all set your sights lower then your dreams would come true.

I mean, I say that swashbuckle thing in zoidbergs sig and I thought "I want to discover a pirate metal band tonight" AND BAM. It happened.

Theres a lesson for you. Dream low and you'll be happy.

I mean, I say that swashbuckle thing in zoidbergs sig and I thought "I want to discover a pirate metal band tonight" AND BAM. It happened.

:lol:

NO jeff hanneman and chuck schulinder WILL unite one day.

and you bett hail swashbuckle, because they are going to be huge one day.:kickass:

you know how most extreme metal vocalist through in a strategic (hugh!) in thier songs? i like how swashbuckle goes, (ahoy!)!

my gawd, they just dont make thrash like that anymore. meaning they just dont make thrash that has a sound based soley around awesome.