Your Fave Type O Video

Stoner Sioux

Death Metal Princess
Mar 20, 2002
In A White Trash Neighborhood
Visit site
Now I'm sure almost everyone on this board has seen a few Type O videos, if not go purchase their "After Dark" video or dvd. The only video I haven't seen is Everything Dies.

My fave video by Type O would have to be Christian Woman. Oh how I wish I was that girl. I also like the original version of that video with Pete dressed up like a priest. I'd say my second fave video would have to be My Girlfriend's Girlfriend. I like the cheesiness of that one.

Reactions: livingdead_girl
I'd have to say Love you to Death. That was the first video I ever saw of theirs on MTV2. My 2nd favorite would have to be My Girlfriend's Girlfriend. That video was excellent.

The dvd is the best thing to have if you are a true fan of TON. It shows their seems humor about themselves and how they don't take alot of things to seriously. :loco:

Reactions: Stoner Sioux
hmm...difficult one stoner sioux! Lets say that first comes Christian woman (the latest version), then Black #1 and then My gf's gf. But the two first I mentioned may swap places from time to time...

Black no.1 or original version of Christian Woman video, i love how funny it is espically when Kenny does the solo on a acoustic guitar lmao