Your favorite funny t-shirts

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
starchaeology.png

There's some classics out there like all the stuff on T-shirtHell.com, and there's some really obscure, custom stuff. This sumbitch is so ORDERED.

What's YOUR favorite?

Probably my KISS - FAREWELL tour shirt, from over 10 years ago.........

Fool me once Gene and Paul, shame on you!!!

Fool me twice?? NEVER again!!!! LOL

Awwww... I still have my 1996 Tiger Stadium shirt from that reunion show.... the ONLY time I ever went to Tiger Stadium, and go figure, it was to see KISS.... oh well...

I also have another shirt that says:

When I die,
I'm going to haunt
the fuck out of
you people.

Oh, and my "You Can't Have Manslaughter Without Laughter!" shirt is a great stage shirt!

From T-Shirt Hell:

a1378_large.gif

Yes, I know "Native American" isn't a language. Kinda wish they'd used an actual language like Nahuatl (my family's native language!), but the message is sound.

Also from T-Shirt Hell, my very first show t-shirt!

white-flour.jpg

I had just lost 60lbs on Atkins. It was funny at the time.

You were once 60 lbs heavier???
I couldn't picture that......

Kudos for the loss though. That's great.

Not sure if the Jew in me could support that shirt, but whatever floats your boat.
Funny to a miniscule degree I suppose.

This one always gets a reaction and so true.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/May-Old-Cool-Bands-T-Shirt/dp/B004MMS49G/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1YFXDXGTJDZR6&coliid=I28ZB2WDWF5LG&psc=1[/ame]

i used to live in Irving (in the DFW Metroplex) and go into Hot Topic and Spencer's in The Irving Mall (in this mall they're right next door to each other) and i would spend all fucking day looking at the "made exclusively for Hot Topic" shirts and the "made exclusively for Spencer's" shirts

those were usually pretty funny
especially the ones that were black with the words in white letters i used to own the 2 mentioned in the 2nd post along with "shut up brain or i'll stab you with a q-tip" and "why can't mr fork and miss electrical outlet be friends" and "my imaginary friends think you have mental problems" and "tell your mom to stop changing her lipstick color, she's turned my dick into a rainbow"

a female friend of mine used to wear one that said
"hold my purse while i kiss your boyfriend"

i've seen one with a picture of DeadPool holding a slice of cake with the words "the cake is a lie"

To dredge up an older thread. As people on here know, I am a big fan of Klipsch speakers (I have a pretty high-end HT setup using Klipch Reference 7 speakers on all channels). They had a T-shirt that said "Pissing of the Neighbors since 1946". Admittedly, I thought that was funny as hell (as I've managed to do so on a couple occasions with mine - gosh, I would have thought that they would've at least liked Nigthwish.... ) :devil: