Your favourite Pain video?

Squeak

Photo Mistress
I know the majority of us Pain fans on here have seen at least some (if not all) the Pain videos. I am curious as to which is (or which are) your favourites? I can honestly say that there is not a single bad video - I play them all a lot. I love the Shut Your Mouth vid just because the concept and the dialogue is funny. I love Bye/Die for some reason, maybe because it's hyped up or just... I dunno, I just like it a lot. I REALLY like the On And On video, just because I would never have really thought of a video like that for that song and the extreme difference the chic goes through is very \m/ . For Suicide Machine - that's my first true favourite song from Pain (now it's a tie between about 8 songs, lol) so it's especially cool for me to see this one. And there is no way I could deny that I love seeing ALL the guys dressed up in suits - THAT'S a first (and probably last). I about fell off my chair. hahaha The Same Old Song video - I really like the use of the "printed" lyrics on the screen and backgrounds - it's a simple video but very, very cool. I think it also helps that this is one of my favourite Pain songs. :devil: I think I have also seen Nothing or End of the Line - all i can remember is Peter is in a white suit with a dark red shirt and black tie, like he's an old-school mafia/gangster dude. Other than that, that's all I have seen.

Which is your favourite?

Man, I wish I could find more videos, I've seen only a few. I tried getting the special version of Pain's latest album (when it was being released) so I could have the DVD w/ all of the videos, but some asshole was selling ALL of the copies on Ebay & he was charging a ridiculous amount for them! (I think he was from Finland.) Anyway, I would love to see the 'Suicide Machine' video more than anything!:loco:

Well, up until the last two weeks, I hadn't been able to see them either. There are some on Pain's website, but because I have a very, very slow internet connection (29k) and I have a mac, none of them would play. So a friend of mine went searching for them, found them and burned them to a cd for me so I could see them.

Hard question :)

I like Shut Your Mouth best, because of its story. I like Suicide Machine a lot, also because of the suits.

The video for Nothing is also great. Very dark. Peter lying on a floor wearing a strait jacket, looking very mad.

The one you have seen must be "End of The Line" then.

WOOT! I just got another bunch of cds of stuff from my friend, which include the video of Just hate Me. Let me go check this one out and I'll post my thoughts. :D I agree with it being a hard question, that's why I just started posting what I liked the best about each one I'd seen. lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!! The Just Hate Me video friggin ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whomever did the "animation" stuff for it (eg: it looks like similar animation to the Nightmare before Christmas kind of thing) did a REALLY good job. They have Peter's facial expressions, screams, etc down pat. And that huge spider thing as the drummer - LMFHAO!!!!!!! I was dying of laughter at this video - I love it! Have any of you seen this one yet?

Does anyone know where to find the video for Suicide Machine? It's not on Pain's website nor on Stockholm Records website. Oh yeah, I saw the Same Old Song video just a few minutes ago---that was a cool one!

To me Just Hate Me is Pain´s weakest song (figures, since it´s not even written by Tägtgren..).
Then the video. Took me a while before I managed to really watch it. But I have to say it is a GOOD video! The animation is done very well and the puppet really looks like Tägtgren :D and the story is sooooo sad :/
Yes, one of the best videos of Pain.

Hahahaha yes, I totally agree with you on every point there!!! Whomever did the claymation or whatever it's called REALLY paid attention to the details. I mean, damn, they even have Peter screaming down to a T. lol And the drummer - LMFHAO funniest damn thing!!! But yes, the story is so sad - makes me feel so bad. :/ I think now that makes that one MAYBE my favourite out of all of them, just because of how well the video is done.

I think it's really cool that there are quite a few Hypocrisy fans that are so open to trying to listen to Pain, since it's so different. I wonder how many american people actually know/like Pain who are Hypocrisy fans - I don't think it would be as many as European people since metal fans in the US are generally more close-minded with other genres (and yes, I'm from the states - California). Peter says he's met a few at the shows here in the US but not so much as when he's in Europe.

Back to the Just Hate Me video - that damned thing must have cost a FORTUNE to make! And for a band that doesn't have a whole lot of cds, they sure do have a shitload of videos! lol I'm not surprised at how popular Pain became over there. Peter rules. \m/ \m/

Shut Your Mouth. There cannot be any other right anwer to this question. It is the most hilarious video ever. The song itself has been my alarm tone for years (I'd like to think that i'd be waking up next to Mr Tägtgren or looking sexy as hell). Follow Me is another one of my favourites (with Zombie Slam). You can see my hands in those shots of Tavastia - I was there in front row! But my ultimate excuse is the making of video. I think you've all seen it on youtube. Peter is so waisted!