Your festive Xmas Scran-Up

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Post here what you gluttonous barstuards have gobbled for your Christmas Dinner.

Personally its -

Roast Ham
Minted Roast Lamb
Roast Potatoes
Roast Parsnips
Yorkshire Pudding
Chippolata Sausages wrapped in Streaky Bacon
Carrot + Turnip
Fresh Brussell Sprouts
Dirty Slags Gravy

Christmas Pudding + Rum Sauce
Mince Pie laced with Brandy

Lots of Remi Martin Brandy
Dooleys Toffee Liqueur

Selection Boxes

Fucking YES

Im going tru our xmas food regime now

8:30 am start with light warm up of chocolates and crisps, minerals

10:30 am christmas fry up (usual suspects, bacon, eggs, sausages, pudding etc) and loads of cups of tea

random choccies to keep the hand in

11:30 am
enough ballast to begin intake of beer, two bottles of stella, random crisps/choccies

3:00 pm:
munchies: festive treats: mince pies or hunt out selection boxes if any have survived, christmas spirits: hot port preferably

will post main courses as and when they happen

Well i wish you could see the state mick is in now hahahaa :tickled: he is lying on the bed like a pregnant woman ready to give birth :tickled: and he has a cushion between his legs ;) i think i fed him well.

pregnant%20woman.jpg

four more bottles of old wifebeater and Im hungry again....next will be a quick chicken soup warm up followed by multiple reps of turkey..glazed ham..stuffing... mashed spud...roast spud...gravy (little bit of wine in there) turnips...sprouts...peas

this is the main event...may the best man win and make it through the desert too

hmm the main event was bit of a let down or else my pre xmas regime really prepared me, the spuds werent mashed and there just wasnt enough of them, i think you just cant compromise on dinner fundamentals like the praties. Still theres eight empty bottles of stella in front of me an a case of old school non draught guinness bottles in the fridge so things arent too bad at all at all.

since my mum couldn't do a christmas party this friday i'm waiting for tomorrow for the real festivities

in the mean time
on friday there was
champaign, fresh ansjofish (eh) tomatoes and little goat cheese apetisers
raclette with different kinds of cheese and some special kind of bacon for the meat eaters, loads of potatoes and salad, wine
fruitsalad for dessert
today
christmas bread in the morning (like sandwiches and a suggary very pink baby jesus on top), then in the evening shrimps with leek and tomatoes and lotte (some kind of fish) and haagen dazs with peanuts and caramel as dessert and loads of wine of course

into the homestretch now....forcing the last bit of chrimbo pudding in brandy cream down...knew i shouldnt have eaten that bowl of nuts beforehand :erk:

When I got up this morning some nice cookies were smiling at me on the table, so they made me post here :)

So Christmas night, when I came home: chicken soup, fish and cold potatoe salad.

Christmas day morning: some light breakfast, then dinner at my uncle's: chicken soup, stuffed cabbage with sour cream, various roasted meat, minced pork stuffed with sausage, two kinds of salad (French salad and wheeners salad), coconut balls, rolled cookies, seedcake, crisps, drinking cognac, champagne, coke, but I don't remember having dinner :( only a bowl of peanuts with the dog.

This morning: tea. But I feel like having some light breakfast.

Does anyone actually read this? :lol:

Maqus said:
When I got up this morning some nice cookies were smiling at me on the table, so they made me post here :)

So Christmas night, when I came home: chicken soup, fish and cold potatoe salad.

Christmas day morning: some light breakfast, then dinner at my uncle's: chicken soup, stuffed cabbage with sour cream, various roasted meat, minced pork stuffed with sausage, two kinds of salad (French salad and wheeners salad), coconut balls, rolled cookies, seedcake, crisps, drinking cognac, champagne, coke, but I don't remember having dinner :( only a bowl of peanuts with the dog.

Yes i read it cos i am curious as to what you ate on xmas day :loco:

Maqus said:

read the last line, then tried to read it all, automaticly skipped through to the last line, tried again, failed again. sorry.

we ate "lambsticks" (no idea how to translate that; ribs of the lamb lain in semihot water for a day, then baked on top of some twigs; we norwegians are funny; just bear with me), with broccoli, potatoes, carrot and something-else stew, some berry jam that I don't know the english word for (little red berries found in the woods), and a healthy dose of salt on top of that (about a metric ton).

for dessert we had a simple collection of wild berries, apple cake, cookies and vanilla icecream.

all in all, pretty boring.

can't wait for new years eve, though, when my dad will serve this years grouse huntings for family and friends.