Your Travel Weather Report!

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Wanna know HOW great the weather is forecast to be in San Antonio next week???

Accuweather Says:

Thursday, Mar 19
High: 73 °F RealFeel®: 71 °F
SunshineThursday Night, Mar 19
Low: 55 °F RealFeel®: 54 °F

Friday, Mar 20
High: 77 °F RealFeel®: 72 °F
SunnyFriday Night, Mar 20
Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
Partly cloudy

Saturday, Mar 21
High: 77 °F RealFeel®: 73 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a shower in the afternoon Saturday Night, Mar 21
Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 58 °F
Patchy

Sunday, Mar 22
High: 73 °F RealFeel®: 70 °F
Partial sunshine with a shower in the afternoonSunday Night, Mar 22
Low: 59 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Partly cloudy with a shower late

This may sound dumb- but San Antonio 73 feels warmer than say a Washington DC 73 because of humidity. Have a UM friend who was here for Rock the Bayou last summer- she's used to 110- in dry Vegas. Well, 95-99 here was kicking her ass. It's not the same- fortunately- 70-75 isn't killer heat but it will still feel warmer to an un-conditioned non-humidity trained person. It's still kind of far out- and this is a perfect time of year to host anything in Texas- but advance warnings since it's still kind of a bit out on the forecasts.

yes just got off a plane in Austin, and not what I was hoping for....but hey by Sunday, sounds like things will be warming up.

Yeah talk about funny. I left last Saturday for vacation and it unusally warm...

I come back and it is cold and raining WTF..Should be back in the 80's by Sunday!

Was VERY nice the last couple days, enjoyed 6 flags yesterday and the riverwalk today (riverwalk is simply beautiful and a great vibe.
HIGHLY recommend to the folks coming in from out of town to walk around the riverwalk. Relaxing, even with the lot's of people that were there.....must be being that close to water that does it for me

Was VERY nice the last couple days, enjoyed 6 flags yesterday and the riverwalk today (riverwalk is simply beautiful and a great vibe.
HIGHLY recommend to the folks coming in from out of town to walk around the riverwalk. Relaxing, even with the lot's of people that were there.....must be being that close to water that does it for me.

If you are doing Seaworld let me know...My eldest is one of the artists there..

HIGHLY recommend to the folks coming in from out of town to walk around the riverwalk. Relaxing, even with the lot's of people that were there.....must be being that close to water that does it for me

that would be tomorrow, got to get all SA has to offer in lol

Nice to hear you are having a good time and enjoying the city. :) Sometimes I take the Riverwalk for granted.....but it really is beautiful and peaceful.

Did you ride the river barge?

Thank you for the weather report. That really helps those of us that are traveling down to your neck of the woods from Ohio.

I know what Lance means by the humidity during the Minnesota summers! You take a shower and go out for 5 minutes and you're sticky again! And as if that is not bad enough, frequent meetings with the state birds, the Twin Cities monquitos, has permanently damaged my willingness to return to the land of the Vikings during the summer time.