Yousendshit Thread #62.3

Well, I already have the Cirith Ungol, and I listened to the Gates of Slumber earlier on your recommendation, but I'll check the rest out.

Cirith Ungol is fucking awesome.

edit: just noticed you actually posted a CU song, accidentally being on topic ftw

Nah, that CU song didn't do much for me either. Isen Torr on the other hand turned out to be pretty damn awesome. Other that that nothing really grabbed my attention.

Say mr Doomcif, could you perhaps upload some more Isen Torr tracks if you happen to have any? It would be muchly appreciated :saint:

There are currently a total of two Isen Torr tracks. I suppose I could upload the other if I can find it.

Edit: Uploading.

Cirith Ungol have a lot of polar opinions becaus ethey are so unique sounding and Tim Baker's vox are an acquired taste.

That said, they fucking rule all your godamn faces. Too bad they were utterly SCREWED by labels.

I really hope Paradise Lost will someday be reissued, but it doesn't seem likely. The demo tracks sound a lot better than the album anyway though.

Yeah, Paradise Lost is their worst album, imo. Even the band wasnt happy with it. Fucking label tried to dictate shit to them and even went as far as fucking with the songs and sound!! Ridiculous.

Anyways, Jerry Fogle is one of th ebest guitarist of all-time. R.I.P.

Isen Tor, Valkyrie, and Arpyian Horde tickled my fancy the most. Cirth Ungol was cool too. I've really been getting into alot of classic and traditional metal lately, mostly brought about by the discovery of Virgin Steele about a year ago.

Necuratul said:
There are currently a total of two Isen Torr tracks. I suppose I could upload the other if I can find it.

Edit: Uploading.
Only two tracks? And I can get them both here? Wowee!