YouTubers who think they're amazing

Dec 10, 2012
Washington, DC
And are actually horrible:

There must be no divine justice, because I've received my fair share of heinously negative comments, but somehow people like this dude escape unscathed. I'm pretty sure those guitars are panned R-80 L-60 or something. wtf. And it's somehow worse because the playing isn't even that bad. I just wonder if guys like this listen to Hatebreed demos from 1999 as reference mixes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because he's funny

But I've wondered the same. Some songs sound like utter crap and played worst than my first attempt at guitar yet the comments are nice and the likes outnumber the dislikes by far.

I don't trust the likes system, I've heard you can buy likes. The comments section on the other hand...I don't know. Maybe bots? I don't really care except when you see someone doing something great and you see negative comments and likes. I don't get it.

Btw the sound of that video is not THAT bad, I've heard way worse with positive reaction.

And are actually horrible:

There must be no divine justice, because I've received my fair share of heinously negative comments, but somehow people like this dude escape unscathed. I'm pretty sure those guitars are panned R-80 L-60 or something. wtf. And it's somehow worse because the playing isn't even that bad. I just wonder if guys like this listen to Hatebreed demos from 1999 as reference mixes.

Why you hatin' on my video bro?

lol

No, but for real there are a lot of sketchy things with youtube. Like how they're started charging to view certain videos. Pensado's Place is free on their site but YT charges you for certain episodes. I know a lot of people using "counters" for plays and likes.

Btw the sound of that video is not THAT bad, I've heard way worse with positive reaction.

I know, it's just the sheer lack of self-awareness and insane arrogance. "1080p for best quality!" YES, 1080p. WE MUST HEAR THE BEAUTIFUL STEREO SEPARATION AND PROFOUND INTRICACIES OF THIS AMAZING MIX.

And the "if you don't like this video, [link to Suck on a Cheetah's Dick]." Well...your music sounds like the guitarist from Waking the Cadaver took a spicy dump, so no, I'm going to go ahead and dislike it.

I was searching the signals audio videos and they have more dislikes than likes. Why would someone dislike them?, they are good.

Doesn't seem soooooooo bad to me honestly...as said, looks like he's having fun.
Don't get too angry at people trolling I'd say...live's too short to dwell on that ;)

And better quality =/= most views/likes...just take a look at most top whatever popular music charts.
People are like that.

Doesn't seem soooooooo bad to me honestly...as said, looks like he's having fun.
Don't get too angry at people trolling I'd say...live's too short to dwell on that ;)

And better quality =/= most views/likes...just take a look at most top whatever popular music charts.
People are like that.

Yeah I get no sense of arrogance from this video, bro is just breaking it down on his 7 string.

Plus I have indeed seen much much worse. Also Body Harvest was a dope game.

I think this one is horrible, but I know people in real life thal like it, check the like bar...138k vs 48k

I remember when I was on my teens, shitty demos and big commercial productions sounded the same to me quality wise. Maybe that's whats happening? Besides he's funny too.

the following is a guy that fits the description of the first post