"You've unleashed the fucking fury!"

:lol: That's hilarious!!!

The woman did stick her nose where it didn't belong though...damn right wing fucks! :mad:

I had a great laugh at that when I saw it at blabbermouth.
chaoticmanifesto I agree with you. I am not a fan of Yngwie's personallity from what I know of him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I´ve been laughing to Yngwie for a long time, but this.... can´t say anything else but LOOOOLL!!! What I have read the interviews he really seems to love him self very much. And his music(espcecially after the first album) .... :puke:

"Jäklar!"
:lol:
EDIT: Ok, didn´t notice the woman did this on purpose. I would be quite FURYOUS:)lol: ) myself too, so I feel a bit sympathy for him(his music still sucks:devil: )

LMAO!!! PEOPLE!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE TRANSCRIBE THIS TO TEXT HERE!!! I WANT THE "SCRIPT" OF THIS "MOVIE" LOLOLOL. ITS NOT A JOKE. EXAMPLE:

-Yngwiee: "You've unleashed the fucking fury! You've unleashed the fucking fury!"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! ;)

UPDATE: It appears that the tape was recorded in the late 80s according to MelodicRock.com:

YNGWIE'S ATTACK TAPE FROM THE ARCHIVES:
He's the king of attracting attention to himself, and Yngwie Malmsteen's latest episode - the "Unleash The Fucking Fury" tape - is one of his best.
But the truth is that the tape in question is actually years old - recorded in the days when Joe Lynn Turner was in Yngwie's line up.
The voices on the tape include Anders Johansson and Barry Dunaway - only together in Yngwie's line up during Joe Lynn Turner's stay with the band in the late 80s!
The big question - why was it released now? Did it come from Yngwie's own camp as a publicity attracting stunt? Or was it from a disgruntled former employee. Either way, the question remains - why now?

Not sure of the validity of that site, though...

This is pretty accurate. I left out a few parts of people talking in the background cause i'm lazy.

Yngwie: Look at this. Look at this, god(?).
(laughing)
Yngwie: Look at me, look at me Fucking Look at me! Excuse me, excuse me, look at this shit! I don't fucking deserve this shit! I paid for a first class ticket, I don't need a fucking cunt come up to me and do that shit. See you in Tokyo bitch!
(At this point Yngwie either starts speaking or another language or just starts spurtting out gibberish, not sure which. Either way its hysterical)
Yngwie: You've unleashed the fucking fury! You unleashed the fucking fury! (To attendant) I was sitting here, and all of a sudden thsi bitch comes and just fucking pours all this water over us.
Some Guy: What an asshole.
Some Girl: I know. <laughs>
Yngwie: I didn't do nothing.
One of Yngwie's Buddies: She wants a war, we'll give her a fucking war.
(Yngwie can be heard arguing some more in the background. Not sure what he is saying)
Yngiwe: I kill the fucking mother, i kill the motherfuck, i kill the mother.fuck.
Some guy: you fat fuck I oughtta whip the shit out of you. (Not sure exactly)
Yngwie: You fucking come on!
(Passengers trying to make them calm down. The rest of the tape is two guys who I guess are from the band talking about the flight. Nothing worth my time to type out)

His arrogance entertains me....did you guys see what he told the journalist in that blind folded test where he listens to other peoples solos? He claims that Steve Vai lacks technicallity WTF