YT: Triple Rectifier in the house!

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
And yes after trying one I can say, I wouldn't notice any difference between a dual and a triple soundwise, other than that the triple is a tad bit louder :D

Playthrough video:

Last edited by a moderator:
So did you mean "would" or "wouldnt"?

Gonna check out the vid when im back at the computer, but i expect nothing less than perfection.

/edit: Ohh Ohh FIRST!

Sounds killer man! I have a triple, and my buddy has a dual and i could never tell a real difference between the two......now give me your settings i want mine to sound like that haha!

Own a triple myself, one badass amp. Nice Job, Ola, just as usual!

BTW: I guess you did put your Maxon in front of it?

EDIT: checked youtube, there it is. The amp itself is really killer, but the Maxon brings it to a whole new level!

Each of your one-shot videos sound like any of my tracks when I re-record 10 times a riff.

Unless you pre-record and don't actually use the sound of the video (for me it seems you keep it on the main video take but not on the solo) but anyway it's killer :)

Good vid but I would never use that sound for myself cause I don't really like the rectifier, I think I've heard it too much and it has lost all flavour to my ears !

Each of your one-shot videos sound like any of my tracks when I re-record 10 times a riff.

Unless you pre-record and don't actually use the sound of the video (for me it seems you keep it on the main video take but not on the solo) but anyway it's killer :)

Good vid but I would never use that sound for myself cause I don't really like the rectifier, I think I've heard it too much and it has lost all flavour to my ears !

Well it depends. Usually I let one of the video takes in the mix, just to make the video more "real" but sometimes I fuck it up and if I'm not up to it I'll just redo a take afterwards.

Thanks btw