Zagreb setlist (28.10)

Doctor Love

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2004
The Return, Lionheart, Backs to the wall, Power & the glory, Heavy metal thunder, Flying on the edge, Beyond the grave, Rock the nations, Motorcycle man, Are we travellers in time, Crusader, To live by the sword, Unleash the beast, The eagle has landed, 20,000 ft, Strong arm of the law, Dogs of war, Man and machine, Withchfinder general, Princess of the night, Solid ball of rock, Never surrender, 747 (Strangers in the night), Denim & leather, Guitar solo, Wheels of steel

:kickass:

Fucking killer show, best ever!

Doctor Love said:
The Return, Lionheart, Backs to the wall, Power & the glory, Heavy metal thunder, Flying on the edge, Beyond the grave, Rock the nations, Motorcycle man, Are we travellers in time, Crusader, To live by the sword, Unleash the beast, The eagle has landed, 20,000 ft, Strong arm of the law, Dogs of war, Man and machine, Withchfinder general, Princess of the night, Solid ball of rock, Never surrender, 747 (Strangers in the night), Denim & leather, Guitar solo, Wheels of steel

:kickass:

Fucking killer show, best ever!
Nice setlist, but I miss Dallas 1pm and And the bands played on.

Almogaver said:
Nice setlist, but I miss Dallas 1pm and And the bands played on.

Well, they played Rock the Nations only time on the tour here. And Travellers in Time was also a surprise for me.

They played Travellers in time both in Gothenburg and Stockholm. Bit surprising to me too.
I would have liked The eagle has landed (and a couple of more from Lionheart) but otherwise the set list in Stockholm was very good...

the best concert ever! :)
Jorg rocked the drums, and Nibbs played the bass like crazy :hotjump:
it was perfect, they played for 2 hours, my neck hurt for 5 days, but it was so very worth it! :) ROCK ON!!! :loco: :headbang: