Zandelle/ October Thorns Members in Caffery Band for Doro Tour!

rawkerchk

New Metal Member
May 13, 2007
Saw this on Blabbermouth-

ZANDELLE guitarist Paul LaPlaca (also of OCTOBER THORNS) and bassist Joey Bones will perform alongside SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery in the opening slot for German metal queen Doro Pesch's upcoming U.S./Canadian tour.

A Brooklyn metal Cinderella story, LaPlaca and Bones were both featured at the SAVATAGE convention of 1998. Caffery tapped OCTOBER THORNS bassist David Z for the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and Z went on to form his own band ZO2, who opened for KISS and POISON in 2004. LaPlaca teched and played keys on that tour and joined Bones in ZANDELLE afterwards.

ZANDELLE recently released "Vengeance Rising", their second CD for LMP Records, to outstanding reviews.

This makes me so happy. Did anyone catch the sx show at L'amours when both these bands opended up? And Powermad?

This is so cool for them and I had no idea Dave Z has been doing so well.

I love to see underground NYC bands get their due!

For a list of upcoming CHRIS CAFFERY / DORO tour dates, click here.

I'm not trying to be a dick at all, but do you work for a label or some press agent? I ask simply because of the low post count and i can think of two threads off the top of my head that you've started with seemingly the sole purpose of band promotion...

I have a low post count because I moved and had to change my screenname, I've been around for a while.

I don't really have an interest in posting about non-musical topics or what's in your MP3 player threads.

I'm from the NYC area and I'm really into local underground bands.

It wasn't that long ago that SyX was a local underground band for me, the first time I saw them was the Downtime and I talked about them for YEARS as many places as I could.

Nothing new here.

I have a low post count because I moved and had to change my screenname, I've been around for a while.

I don't really have an interest in posting about non-musical topics or what's in your MP3 player threads.

I'm from the NYC area and I'm really into local underground bands.

It wasn't that long ago that SyX was a local underground band for me, the first time I saw them was the Downtime and I talked about them for YEARS as many places as I could.

Nothing new here.

And by the way, perhaps your post count is so high becase you have no life and you post endless, meaningless crap all the time.

I mean, have you looked at the history of your OWN posts?

You say absolutely nothing about EVERYTHING.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=621900&pp=15&page=2

Hoooooooooly FUCK, i simply asked a question! I was being as nice as possible and i have no idea how you could get your shit all in a twist from what i said. Thanks for answering the question... jesus fuck... thanks for being so reasonable :rolleyes:

Sig updated.

I think the only way for you to prove that you are actually doing that is to put a video on youtube or something of you proclaiming "sig. updated" and doing the hand thing. Then just respond to these posts with that video. It'll only be like a 3 second video, but it'll make your sig. updates that much more dramatic/epic.