ZANEX.....Do you have

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Black Label Society's double live cd?

Man, that second cd is fucking great...all those acoustic tracks..good stuff.

WHat about that Neal Young cover? Its good,,and I hate Neal.

SNOWBLIND un pluged...whoow, thats very interesting.....never thought i would hear a version like that.

ledmag, I have all of Zakk's stuff (Pride & Glory, Black Label, and his Book of Shadow's album). However, I have a burnt copy of The live B.L.S. I like his version of Heart Of Gold and Snowblind. The Re-released Pride & Glory has a Bonus C.D. where he does "Come Together" (Beatles/Aerosmith) with just him singing and playing piano, a badass cover of Sabbath's "The Wizard" complete with harmonica, and a cool cover of Zeppelin's "In My Time Of Dying". Not bragging, but I gave Zakk a hi-five when I saw him with Ozzy on the supposed "No More Tours Tour" in Cincinnati, Oh when he came out to the soundboard in the middle of the crowd surrounded by security. This is no shit, my friend, his wife , and my former girlfriend saw this. Zakk is very talented and I need to get the new B.L.S 1919 Eternal. Also, hope to see you at the Down show. I've been jamming with my friend Doug who plays guitar left handed but not re-strung. We came up with 2 partial original songs and I actually came up with a riff for one (I'm the World's worst guitar player) and I put some words to both of them (one's almost complete, the other needs alot of work.) Cheers

I have 1919 Eternal, the double live cd, and Sonic Brew.
Im gettin the rest. Im gonna go for his other bands too. Ive been to the BLS web page a time or two, printed soem tabs, looked at his cd catalogue. I am very pleased with the 3 cd's i have so far.

Well, your working faster than we are with the band. Ron barely sang yesterday......He is still trying to get into it. Th edrummer didnt show, Robert and I pretty much just jammed for 5 hours haha. it was still lots of fun.
I took some of my original lyrics.ROn looked over them, he said he would give some of them a try...who knows. ROb wants to call the band FLUFF.he already came up with this great logo too. I wanted to go fo r"Dingo King".or "Kicks Like a Mule", but at this stage, it really doesnt matter much to me, as long we are jammin.

We Are gonna go to the show.It will be, Ron, Rob, Gidget(my wife) and myself. We are gonna drive my cherokee...more room.

ledmag, I'll give you more details as the DOWN show nears such as who all is going, etc... Hopefully, we all can meet at Bogart's and talk and share a beer or drink. Good Luck with the jamming and keep us all updated. Cheers.