Zero Hour last night in Concord Ca

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Well holy sheet batman!!!! We got to witness Chris Salinas' first ever live performance with Zero Hour. All I have to say is wait till you guys see them at PPUSA. I have never heard the band sound more tight than last night. The new songs were awesome!!! I didnt catch all the names, except one called Falcons Cry which was awesome!!!!The two older songs they finished the set with was a ripping version of Eyes of Denial and Demise and Vestige. Awesome shows, can't wait to hear them with Chris on a real sound system...

As always great to see the crew, see ya guys in a few weeks in Atlanta...

Here are some pictures

http://www.powershred.net/ZeroHourAugBS06.html

Bear

Bear said:
The new songs were awesome!!! I didnt catch all the names, except one called Falcons Cry which was awesome!!!!The two older songs they finished the set with was a ripping version of Eyes of Denial and Demise and Vestige. Awesome shows, can't wait to hear them with Chris on a real sound system...
Only one song from Towers?:cry:

Zod

The show was great! Great to see Jasun and Troy where they belong, on a stage!! It was cool meeting Chris too, he was bad ass! Perfect fit for Zero Hour.

You got some cool shots there Bear! I guess that big ass camera paid off!!:Smokin:

Everyone at Progpower is in for a treat in three weeks!

SharkBlack said:
The show was great! Great to see Jasun and Troy where they belong, on a stage!! It was cool meeting Chris too, he was bad ass! Perfect fit for Zero Hour.

You got some cool shots there Bear! I guess that big ass camera paid off!!:Smokin:

Everyone at Progpower is in for a treat in three weeks!

Thanks Brett. I really need to learn more about it. I am doing that the next few weeks. I need to figure out how to take good low light shots. I am thinking i need a kick ass lens, though!! OH well it will work for now :p

I am so friggen stoked for PPUSA!!!

General Zod said:
Only one song from Towers?:cry:

Zod

It wasnt that long of a set. They played maybe 40 minutes. I think thats because they have to get out of dodge to get to LA for today's show. I think we got 4 new songs and 2 older songs. I am usre they will switch it up at PPUSA. The new songs freaking rule though!!!

Excellent set although I would have liked to have heard more off of Towers as well. Although I did not care that much for Fred's voice on Fragile Mind, the writing was good and I hope to hear a couple of those tracks in Atlanta as well. The new material is mind blowing. They could not have made a better choice then Chris when it comes to his tone, range, power, etc and how it messes with the Zero Hour sound! Looking forward to next month at Earthlink.
:kickass:
Cheers!

We had the best time playing guy's and thank you my bruthas Bear, Brett, John and Eric for coming to the Concord. Both shows in Concord and LA were awesome for us and successful.

YOU ALL RULE and looking so forward to PROGPOWER!!!

Jasun/ZH

Bear said:
Thanks Brett. I really need to learn more about it. I am doing that the next few weeks. I need to figure out how to take good low light shots. I am thinking i need a kick ass lens, though!! OH well it will work for now :p

I am so friggen stoked for PPUSA!!!

larger aperature, slower shutter speed, tripod or hold steady with your elbows into your bodyb- or - catch them when the lights hit them.

hyperdesire said:
larger aperature, slower shutter speed, tripod or hold steady with your elbows into your bodyb- or - catch them when the lights hit them.

Thanks. I looked more up on that . I figured out a little bit on the AV and M settings!!!Now I am ready to rock!!!