Zetro Should Be The New Anthrax Vocalist

ClimateController89

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2007
Joisee
Hello...Scott, Charlie...why are you hiring Corey Taylor for Anthrax when there is a great vocalist for the position completly available right now, Steve Zetro Souza formely of Exodus and Legacy (Testament):worship: .

Zetro can sing Belladonna and Bush's stuff well while singing in his own style. He is PERFECT for Anthrax...

Who agrees?:headbang:

I will see him tomorrow and tell him, and his response.....
OH and

DSCF1669.jpg

I have an Exodus dvd where Gary pretty much talks shit about Zetro and how he absolutely hates touring (Zetro)...So I don't see how it would be a good fit if Anthrax wants to do a full scale tour behind a new album.

Yeah, Zet has a business and his family life to tend to.....kind of distracts from any permenant band obligations. Besides He shouldn't disgrace himself with Anthrax. He'd only get the shaft by Scottt & Charlie down the road anyway. Anthrax = another celebrity act whose true importance is far, far more diminished than that of their tarnished image and product. :puke:

Yeah, Zet has a business and his family life to tent to.....kind of distracts from any permenanant band obligations. Besides He shouldn't disgrace himself with Anthrax. He'd only get the shaft by Scottt & Charlie down the reoad anyway. Anthrax = another celebrity act whose true importance is far, far more diminished than that of their tarnished image and product. :puke:

I guess that is true...didn't realize Zetro had other stuff going on his life (hey it's not like I stalk him or anythign like that :lol:), but imagining...like all that stuff taken out of consideration, Zetro would be a pretty kick ass vocalist fro Anthrax.

I have an Exodus dvd where Gary pretty much talks shit about Zetro and how he absolutely hates touring (Zetro)...So I don't see how it would be a good fit if Anthrax wants to do a full scale tour behind a new album.

The reason he left was that he was not being paid as an equal. They did a South American tour and shows were cancelled so he wasn't making any $$
He's a union Carpenter.. making big $$ so you (whoever) do the math..... What would you do???? He left during a fakley tour and The rest is history
Oh and I asked about this Anthrax thread......... and No he wasn't approached to sing and we was actually surprised the we are talking about it!!!

The reason why he left was that he wanted to get paid higher than the others.. even than Gary.. above all i think it was his family and stuff that kept him away.

I was selling their merch..... did you go by them????

yeah...I came by and thought it was you (by your above pic), but didn't want to bug ya. Had a great time that night though. Next time I'll say "HEY" and buy ya a beer.

The reason he left was that he was not being paid as an equal. They did a South American tour and shows were cancelled so he wasn't making any $$
He's a union Carpenter.. making big $$ so you (whoever) do the math..... What would you do???? He left during a fakley tour and The rest is history
Oh and I asked about this Anthrax thread......... and No he wasn't approached to sing and we was actually surprised the we are talking about it!!!

I would go with the $$$

I was just repeating what Gary said on the dvd...I wouldn't even consider being in a band anyhow if I had a family. Fucking touring and not seeing your kids grow up.