Zombies in Atlanta

I hate haunted houses/attractions. This looks cool, but I'd rather be an actor in it than a spectator. I'm not a fan of having ghoulies pop out at me. But I do like to scare other people.

Wow, that looks pretty amazing, actually. They're using an entire truck-stop for it?!

I have friends involved with Netherworld, which is Atlanta's reigning top Halloween haunted house (it's one of the best 2 or 3 haunted houses in the country), and also Chamber of Horrors, which is a 'fright attraction' right behind the Masquerade.... I'm wondering what they think about THIS one. :)

Hmm, a Zombie Shoot where you aim for the head...with paintballs? I hope they get workmans' comp!

Wow, that looks pretty amazing, actually. They're using an entire truck-stop for it?!

I have friends involved with Netherworld, which is Atlanta's reigning top Halloween haunted house (it's one of the best 2 or 3 haunted houses in the country), and also Chamber of Horrors, which is a 'fright attraction' right behind the Masquerade.... I'm wondering what they think about THIS one. :)

Hmm, a Zombie Shoot where you aim for the head...with paintballs? I hope they get workmans' comp!

With all due respect Netherworld did not impress. It doesn't approach being scary, and a lot of it is very gimmicky. The best part is waiting in line. But there is a hefty investment in it, and some people will probably really enjoy it. If you go, be the person in front, it is far better that way.

There's also some other major houses in the Atlanta area that are supposed to be incredible. I'll dig them up and pass them on. These are usually on old farms.

But I'm very likely going to this.

With all due respect Netherworld did not impress. It doesn't approach being scary, and a lot of it is very gimmicky. The best part is waiting in line. But there is a hefty investment in it, and some people will probably really enjoy it. If you go, be the person in front, it is far better that way.

There's also some other major houses in the Atlanta area that are supposed to be incredible. I'll dig them up and pass them on. These are usually on old farms.

But I'm very likely going to this.

Very interested in this. I went to Netherworld last year for the first time and while it was fun to go with my friends, it was lame from a 'scary' viewpoint. Did not even get close to the hype at all. Would like to know about some of the good spots around Atlanta.

But yeah, this looks cool. I don't remember the pricing off the top of my head but I think if you pay $30 you get to shoot the zombies too.

It's the shooting Zombies that makes this really over the top awesome I think. I mean when was the last time you got to participate in a Zombie apocolypse? I do feel for the actors though. If someone brings an allen and sets their gun to fire hot those people are screwed; and I'm assuming they take a lot of close up hits.