Zoom G2.1u compared with Digitech Rp80

:) i m rele confused which one is better i used to play with a zoom 505 II before bt it rele sux and its not worth it even for practising so i decided to buy somthing new in my country rp80 costs about 110$ while the Zoom G2.1u is 140$ n im in need of money i m jus 20$ short wutever pplz plz help me out which one should i go for???

Zoom G2.1u
----------------
54 effects Type
80 patches
16 Stompbox and Amp modeling
Expression Pedal
96 khz Sampling
Drum Machine with 40 beats

Digitech Rp80
----------------
1. 22 effect types
2, 80 patches
3. Amp modeling (not sure how many)
4.44 khz sampling
5. Expression Pedal
Drum Machine with 20 beats

G2.1u is far better in the comparison bt wut bout the sound quality :S?
I played a rp80 sound quality is pretty good

I quite liked my Zoom 505 II, but I got a V-Amp. They are apparently the best around for the cheaper end of the market. To be honest I don't see much difference between the V-Amp and the Zoom 505 II in terms of sound. The V-Amp has a kick-ass wah wah pedal though, I fucking love using that.

Maybe you have a good guitar bt to tell the truth my guitar is the worst thing ever and u ev never seen a that bad guitar before it is Made in India and named Givson it has tow single coil pickup and the fretboard is a rose wood one.
The other thing is i need a guitar with more patches and drum machine so goin for a upgrade btw how is the V-amp 2?is it lyk the GFX 5?

Ayon Bangladesh said:
Maybe you have a good guitar bt to tell the truth my guitar is the worst thing ever and u ev never seen a that bad guitar before it is Made in India and named Givson it has tow single coil pickup and the fretboard is a rose wood one.
The other thing is i need a guitar with more patches and drum machine so goin for a upgrade btw how is the V-amp 2?is it lyk the GFX 5?

You're taking the piss, correct? :rolleyes:

If you're serious, which I doubt, I'd suggest you buy yourself a decent guitar before spending any money on effects processors.

EDIT - I just found this. http://www.givson.com/products7.htm
You bought one of those? Why? If your country has access to decent FX pedals why did you buy such a shit guitar? Get yourself something better like an Ephiphone Les Paul or one of the cheaper Jackson or BC Richs.

ya i bought one of those

in our country we had all types of fx pedal upto boss gt8 and almost all types of guitars are available here. bt my budget wuz too low my total budget wuz 200$ and in that little budget i had the choice to buy only Givson or Yamaha Kimaxe i wuz to buy a Kimaxe bt few ppl discouraged me they said that dont go for kimaxe u better go for givson and buy a processor with pedal

what about some Yamaha Pacifica or a cheap Jackson or Ibanez or maybe even a BC Rich Bronze? those should all pretty much be in that prize range. none of those are really much to talk about, but probably better than the Givson (WTF????? lol) for what I can tell from the looks of it.

my first electric guitar was a Yamahe Pacifica 112, Strat-type guitar, 2 single-coils, 1 humbucker. strat-style vibrato, 22 frets,........ pretty cool guitar actually considering the price

uhh i m stuck guys :S finally i bought a zoom 606 i m planning to change my guitar maybe with a 2nd hand Ibanez Rg170 howz dat??
Hexer man in our place Jackson Dinky costs 300$ ,Pacifica 275$ i cant afford that much so i need to continue with this givson.
To tell u the truth my Guitar Teacher owns a Line 6 PodXt Live and uses a cort X2 so two weeks back before buying my processor i went to his house then i played Master of Puppets with the cort , the sound wuz rele good and then i played master of puppets with my givson it didnt sound that bad trust me?:d

bt still i know i use the worst guitar ever made