Zyklon Shoe?

Fucking... damn shit! How stupid people really can be? Let's not talk about it and we will forget things have happened? As my friend said "Let's destroy Auschwitz an Buchenwald cities, so maybe we'll forget what happened there..." People named Hitler or Adolf should change their names? The shoe name is propably taken from the word cyclone, which means (according to dictionary.com)
cy·clone Pronunciation Key (skln)
n.
1 Meteorology.
a. An atmospheric system characterized by the rapid inward circulation of air masses about a low-pressure center, usually accompanied by stormy, often destructive weather. Cyclones circulate counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.
b .A violent tropical storm, especially one originating in the southwestern Pacific Ocean or Indian Ocean.
2. A violent rotating windstorm.
3. Any of various devices using centrifugal force to separate materials.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
hahaha am i the only one who found this funny?

In fact, no... I do too ;) Just spending my time trying to look smart ;) And rahvin... I know :) But as I said, let's not talk about it and it will be forgotten? Why are people allowed to drive VW's? They were originally an idea of Adolf...

In Germany, you are not allowed to name a child Adolf. A couple tried to name their child Osama Bin Laden and they were denied.