ZZ Top, where?!

Lucky mofo have fun at that show! Im going to see Macabre and Black Mass next weekend at the Fatal Force Fest! Damn you got me wanting to pick up some old
ZZ cd's along with Eliminator!! TV DINNERS!!!

Holy shit!! Did you see those prices?

Show starts at 7:00 PM. Gates open at 5:30 PM.

Arbor Rai Seatingl $131.00 (including buffet dining, VIP parking, a glass of wine and table side service and all applicable service charges. Does not include gratuity)

Reserved $79.50

General $59.50

Of course if you want to attend thats great 6. But those are hefty charges.

Yeah I know, but get this the shows that would be closest would be near Seattle, Wa which is a 5 hour drive, I would have to spend the night, gas, ect.
Or Medford, Oregon which is near the Oregon California border, again a 6 hour drive & all the fun that goes with it! I agree the prices aren't cheap. If they weren't so much I'd see Kenny Wayne Shepherd & B.B. King too!

I like that tune 'TV dinners' off of Eliminator. Alot of pop on that album, but still decent. The video for that tune was cool with the alien guy or whatever that thing was coming out of the TV dinner. The good old days of MTV. You could see ZZ Top, Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Adam Ant, Judas Priest, and many others all within the same hour. It was pretty cool actually. THey really didn't have any format. If you made a video in the early days they played it. I miss those days.

Oh yeah, have fun at the show 6! Hopefully they break out some old shit! Billy Gibbons is a hell of a guitar player. Do they still have those beards? Funny how the drummers name is Beard and he was the only one who didn't have one.

sixxswine said:
Billy G has a certain tone that only he can get. Until recently SRV had that too. But that kid from Los Lonely Boys has mastered that SRV tone!!!!
Yeah, Amy Grant married to the Michael Jackson of country music...
I dont remember who she's married to. Is it Vince Gill? And is he a sex offender?

KMADD said:
I dont remember who she's married to. Is it Vince Gill? And is he a sex offender?
Yeah, thats the dude she's married with...
:tickled: No, no, no. He's not sex offender! He cranked out pop/country hits like Jackson & now he's also washed up... That's all.
He is however, a sexual deviant who's trying to fuck the "Lord" out
of Amy Grant. :tickled:

Caught ZZ Top during their In 1990 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco! Excellent Excellent show! Like 2 hrs of non stop ZZ top. "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" an anthem for us all!! Who can't love these guys for their great taste in boogie riffs, classic cars and yes...Hot women! Enjoy the show!!

Haha funny swine. Wasn't he in the Pure Prairie League as well? Blame all the
biker chick babysitter's I had watching me while growing up here in Indiana a steady diet of them, Molly Hatchet
and Bob Seger's Music still frightens me today! (with the exc. of hatchet) :tickled:

I love ZZ top with their furred gitares, ladies with long legs and their cars hehe! I saw them 2 years ago, they're an amzing live-rock band. Like they never got old (or maybe better said: like they never got older). Shrap Dressed Man, Gimme all your lovin, LEgs and of course La Grange are GREAT live.