A Few Against Many Pre-Order AMAZON

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
I just pre ordered 2 copies the new album via Amazon.com and Amazon.ca

Get yours if you can!!!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Few-Against-Many-Special-Digipak/dp/B007IX0192/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333304500&sr=8-3[/ame]

awesome and finally a tracklist, I hope it will be on vinyl too

I asked Bob if they would be releasing it on vinyl and he said "We are working on it :0)"

I wish they would release the entire catalogue on vinyl

Does the digipak offered on Amazon have a lyric booklet and such, as a regular jewel case cd would? got my order in anyhow, just wondered about digipaks. :heh:

Does the digipak offered on Amazon have a lyric booklet and such, as a regular jewel case cd would? got my order in anyhow, just wondered about digipaks. :heh:

There are versions of FBF and Allegiance that are classifide as digipack as well they just have 2 videos on the disc. But they don't have any bonus tracks so
i dont know If they will be in jewelcase or a other form

There are versions of FBF and Allegiance that are classifide as digipack as well they just have 2 videos on the disc. But they don't have any bonus tracks so
i dont know If they will be in jewelcase or a other form

The DOD digipack edition came in a regular case with booklet

Ron, you can also get the regular version pre order thru amazon.ca

The DOD digipack edition came in a regular case with booklet

There must be different versions in different regions. Mine is a cardbord case with the booklet stuck-in. Think they call it a mediabook, similar thing with Sabaton's and Turisas' last albums. International variations are a pain in the ass!

PS. How awesome is their cover of Breaking the Law?? It's the only track on DoD that actually has Michael Ehre on drums!