All you need to know about Finnish language...

you are right in that... the place is Tampere... But not in hervanta... in TEISKO... here we battle with bears...=))
and our mad friends from velaatta make sure that we dont get bored...:lol:

Originally posted by astarte
Finns will have to bear with massive amounts of immigrants 'cause i'm moving to Oulu (i guess) as soon as possible :D

Vice choice, Astarte! You already have one friend here, ME! ;) (if you let me be...)

Oh, and Twilight, you've got yourself at least one enemy, Oulu is not forest!!! :mad: :lol:

Just look at these bands: Impaled Nazarene, Sentenced, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, The Black League, Legenda, Catamenia, Kalmah. Guess what these bands have in common... They're all from Oulu! And Sonata Arctica isn't far away either... Ok this is beginning to look like some tourist ad for metalheads but so what, Oulu is undoubtly the most important place of Finnish metal! And there's no arguing about it!

Originally posted by Starlight
Hi everybody! I'm new to this place but I already feel home. I'm not from Finland, but I'm addicted to the music, the country and of course ... the language! (Not that I speak it. Yet. But just you wait and see next year when I've finished school I'll start with a Finnish course).

Yay! This was the last of places I thought I'd ran into you! :p
Welcome! :D

I already have a dear friend who translates for me, but then, I don't want to ask too much from him and might make use of your generous offer.

Cheers everyone! :)

Ahem, didn't we discuss this already? :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Hearse

:lol:

Hmmm.. If I ever gonna move... it's straight to Brazil, to watch those crazy samba carnivals, and their pretty ladies... :loco: :)

Fair enough. You go to Brazil for the ladies, I go to Finland for the guys. Met some cute ones last time. :D

Originally posted by Starlight
Fair enough. You go to Brazil for the ladies, I go to Finland for the guys. Met some cute ones last time. :D
some? :err:
aren't they all? ;) (i'm trying to get a place to stay :p )

Hey! I want to move to Finland too!!! :D (right astarte? :lol: )
maybe...I should move to Canada now :rolleyes:.
:lol: uuuuy... why Canada? :p

Actually, I met a LOT of cute guys. Just didn't want to seem to be exaggerating... :D

I've never been hugged so many times in one holiday by complete strangers. I could get used to that. ;)

Originally posted by astarte

though maybe i should be scared if you're as sick as Dahmer :heh: :p

Just come and find out if I am... :devil:
Seriously, I may be as sick as Dahmer was but I'm not sick in the same way for sure!!! And besides, I could never harm a girl or a COB fan and hey, you're both of them, right!?! So I believe I can guarantee your safety... :headbang:

Originally posted by Narcisse
Just come and find out if I am... :devil:
Seriously, I may be as sick as Dahmer was but I'm not sick in the same way for sure!!! And besides, I could never harm a girl or a COB fan and hey, you're both of them, right!?! So I believe I can guarantee your safety... :headbang:
yes i am :)

Dahmer was gay, by the way :p