Angel Dust Reunion at PP VI?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Courtesy of BLABBERMOUTH:

"ANGEL DUST: Yup, we are back together again. Line up is Dirk Thurisch (vocals), Steven Banx (keyboards), Dirk (Assy) Assmuth (drums), bass player T.B.A. We wrote three songs so far and have lots of ideas. Looks like we'll release a very special bonus CD incl unreleased stuff plus old (very old) material plus 2-3 new tracks. A new CD will be out in 2005!!! Looking forward, rehearsals are great, we have lots of fun and enjoy ourselves. We got a lot of offers to play and we'll be checking out stuff/offers these days. Best offer was to play a U.S. reunion show at the U.S. ProgPower Festival in Atlanta.....

Let the speculation begin...

Just so you know, I only sent a brief inquiry. This is my standard procedure at this point for all bands and there is absolutely nothing more to this other than Bernd getting some press out of this.

Glenn H.

That's quite alright, while I like Angel Dust, there are number of acts I'd much prefer to see.

Hell, there's a number of bands from PP II alone that I'd much prefer..Balance of Power and Superior, to name two!

They're still my favorite band that I've seen at any ProgPower :worship: , so I certainly hope that something comes of this. It would also be a blast to finally see them with Bernd

:headbang:

James said:
They're still my favorite band that I've seen at any ProgPower :worship: , so I certainly hope that something comes of this. It would also be a blast to finally see them with Bernd

They are tied with Vanden Plas and Tad Morose as the best I have seen as well. Great band and I pray they get back together.

Bryant

I saw them a few years back opening for Nevermore, if I recall correctly. Oh well, it was about 4 years ago now...time flies. Anyway, they put on a great show. It'd be great to see htem again. I'd love to hear anything off of Bleed or EtD.

Hell, either Angel Dust OR Conception, and I couldn't care less if the other 9 bands were various experimentations melding the bagpipes with death vox and harmonicas, I'd be a happy camper.

Maybe then I'd get a chance to actually see/meet/hang with everyone I wanted... ;)

Bryant said:
They are tied with Vanden Plas and Tad Morose as the best I have seen as well. Great band and I pray they get back together.

Bryant
Actually, Vanden Plas, Tad Morose, and Brainstorm all rank as a very close second on my list, so I'm guessing our "dream" lineup for a future ProgPower (of repeat bands, anyway) would probably be pretty similar

lady_space said:
Maybe then I'd get a chance to actually see/meet/hang with everyone I wanted... ;)
That's why everyone needs to just show up on the Monday before the show. Get all the meet an' greet and catching up with old friends outta the way before the shows and big parties start. :)

Oh, and just to stay on topic... Seeing Angel Dust again would kick ass. :D

--Mike

YtseJammer said:
That's quite alright, while I like Angel Dust, there are number of acts I'd much prefer to see.

Hell, there's a number of bands from PP II alone that I'd much prefer..Balance of Power and Superior, to name two!
Yeah, I'm with ya there, on Superior. About time they were back, and they'll have a new CD out right before PP 6, too....