Any hockey fans here?

Excellent! So we can talk about hockey.

That Marc Staal puck to the eye was horrible.

@Sensory, why do you hate the Pens? I like the Pens, although I do think they are a bit overrated. Defense sucks and I would take Carey Price or Lundqvist over Fleury any day of the year. But yeah, in the end the Pens tend to whine a lot.

My surprise for this year so far is the Canadiens leading their division. I've seen the Maple Leafs play and I think they have a pretty good core of players as well.

Yes, that hit to the eye was awful, you never want to see injuries like that, and the reason I hate the Pens is because they whine and cry, but also because they are dirty, like Cooke on Karlsson which I believe was intentional. They take cheap shots all the time which I have seen in person, and I know all teams do, but I've never seen anyone do it more than them.

I definitely agree about the Habs, who would think that they could go from worst to first, but the Blackhawks are also a surprise, I know they are good, but undefeated through 25 games is beyond impressive...the team is just firing on all cylinders right now.

Yes, that hit to the eye was awful, you never want to see injuries like that, and the reason I hate the Pens is because they whine and cry, but also because they are dirty, like Cooke on Karlsson which I believe was intentional. They take cheap shots all the time which I have seen in person, and I know all teams do, but I've never seen anyone do it more than them.

I definitely agree about the Habs, who would think that they could go from worst to first, but the Blackhawks are also a surprise, I know they are good, but undefeated through 25 games is beyond impressive...the team is just firing on all cylinders right now.

Yeah, definitely agree on all your points. I thought Chicago's weakest link was going to be goaltending. But both Crawford and Emery (specially Emery) have been surprisingly good. Seems like playing during the lockout really helped Chicago maintain their conditioning and playing skills. If I remember correctly, Chicago was one of the teams with most players playing during the lockout.

Go Habs go!!!

But I don't think they will finish first.

I don't like the Boston Bruins but they have a strong team and I think that they are going to finish ahead of Montreal.

Is this the reason Winter won't let go?
I thought it was Phil, the groundhog
RG3 for me!

How many years will Romo last before Dallas gets rid of him
his new priced high 6 year contract.

jon