Anyone else have way too many band shirts?

I only have like 7 or 8 band shirts:(. Mostly because the only metal shirts you can find at a store around here are fucking Slipknot and Lamb of God, and when I go to buy online the shirts I do want are are always the most damn expensive ones and ship from far away bringing the cost up even more. :mad:

i only have 1

DSC03778.jpg

I have like 25 but I've stopped buying them now. The ones I buy from merch booths at shows are such a crappy quality. Some time ago I bought one at a Kamelot show and a month later I wore it for the second or third time. When I took it off, the neck ripped all the way down to the shoulder. How the hell can they be okay with selling shirts for 200 kr in such quality? Grrr

Do you have Pestilence Spheres cosmic overdrive for sell ?
I have Deicide Amon festing the beast l.s ,Hypocrisy Arrival l.s,Dissection where dead angels lies tour t-shirt,Pestilence Spheres official,Pestilence Testimony tour extravaganza,Pestilence Testimony official with three skeletion on the back,Consuming impulse,Hypocrisy Ten years of chaos and confusion,Deicide Legion,Suffocation effigy of the forgotten,Tankard Reinheitsgebot...we still drink the old ways

My Desolator shirt died. It suffered a major rip while at work and the sleeve came almost completely off. It was my best shirt for picking up bitches.

Reactions: MadTinus
My Desolator shirt died. It suffered a major rip while at work and the sleeve came almost completely off. It was my best shirt for picking up bitches.

"Wow, is that the new Desolator shirt? Put your penis in me nao!" Is how I imagine the picking up-part

We're thinking of printing some new shirts, now that we're signed and all :) Would people be interested in long sleeves?