apology to ollie...

Katie'Force

Kables
Mar 9, 2008
YORKSHIRE!!!
www.myspace.com
Some of us on this forum are worried we've offended you with our 'mocking banter'. we're afraid you may have taken some of it seriously.... and that's why you haven't posted here recently.

so on behalf of all of us, we're sorry :(

none of it was serious, we love you completely!

Please come back and start posting again

Totally, 100% seconded.

We love you really :(

It's just easier to take the piss than have page after page of 'Olli's awesome'....

*sigh*... i didnt see this thread until my friend showed me 'hey, look at THIS'..

seriously, what's it about? dont produce problems where everything is alright. i guess its the finnish or the 'rockstar' way to bitch around everything, turisas did this already years ago on the old boards. i dont think anyone seriously gives a f.. about this forum here anymore anyway. its just one of a couple of ways to communicate with fans (besides myspace, webpage and and and). eventhough its too less discussion in here to judge.

however, to point out. its kinda semiconsequent to first apologize about some mocking or whatsoever (eventhough that doesnt need apology anyway) and THEN start to roll out some more in here -> i guess that rather was the annoying (general) thing. AND, goddamn its OLLI not OLLIE. :err:

okay see 1: this is a bit of fun, we were a little worried that maybe some of the things we said might have come across wrong in translation, so just in case, we set this up
2: there was no extra mocking in here... other than vikingess and thraxas mocking me over the E and people generally deciding to randomly insult me
3: i've already apologized over the E

okay see 1: this is a bit of fun, we were a little worried that maybe some of the things we said might have come across wrong in translation, so just in case, we set this up
2: there was no extra mocking in here... other than vikingess and thraxas mocking me over the E and people generally deciding to randomly insult me
3: i've already apologized over the E

k, maybe for next time, rather write him personally to clear out things if its just among you guys.

about 2/3, i was too lazy to read the whole drama here, so sorry for mocking again, but why dont you just change it then? (in the title i mean). should work with this forum too i think.

with it being a few of us we thought that it'd be better to start this rather then him getting multiple messages in his inbox.... but we'll keep it in mind for next time :)

how do you change the title? i was going to change it but couldn't figure out how

with it being a few of us we thought that it'd be better to start this rather then him getting multiple messages in his inbox.... but we'll keep it in mind for next time :)

how do you change the title? i was going to change it but couldn't figure out how

try out 'edit' and then to 'go advanced'. then modify the header. i couldnt try it out but at least it works with our forum and all others i know. eventhough they are ordinary phpbb-ones :)