Aug penetrates Dublin and Prague

arg

Jun 4, 2008
on friday i will fly on Aer Lingus to perform analingus
on ginger celtic whores and choke on some red ass-pubes
drink many Guinesses and Jamesons and probably pass out in a pool of vomit

then on the tuesday after that onto Prague to rename it Praug
and invade their nightclub-slash-brothels with my vile miniscule appendage stealthily dipping into their orifices
and shoot the crap / consume Urquells with Onder and be weird/awkward to his friends

gonna be fucking epic stay posted

Used veet depilatory cream on my dick and ass hairs. I am now smooth and hairless as a newborn. Burns a bit but it’s worth it. Less itch for the ladies and looks a little bigger.

Used veet depilatory cream on my dick and ass hairs. I am now smooth and hairless as a newborn. Burns a bit but it’s worth it. Less itch for the ladies and looks a little bigger.

They'll play with your shiny hardware like it's their favorite toy. All the girls in Europe now dream about trips to Asia but you'll only choose few to experience the real thing.

I can only imagine the moment when your plane lands in Ruzyně and all the whores in Prague have this inner shake and look at each other with scared faces and nod "I felt something. Something's going to happen". Then you're exiting the plane and at the same time whores across the city go "he's here, I feel it".

Do you have some more specific plan for the Prague part? Like, I was on a sick leave this week, having some weird stomach cramps, so next week will probably be busy for me. Hopefully I will be completely healthy, right now I'm pretty scared of pouring five Urquells in that belly. We need to hit some pubs during the evenings though.

Might go back to Sedlec but that’s about it

That’s cool man if you have tummy trouble maybe you won’t drink that many more beers than me like before lol

dude remember riding the train to Sedlec together, you were reading some gay ass Shakespeare book and there was a fatass Indian chick with jiggly arms in the train car with us, good times

Wow that guy has a sweaty ass, I don’t have those problems lol

My ass did feel like it was fucked raw while sitting in my office chair today due to the chemicals in veet that burned my ass hair off. I had to go to the office bathroom a few times and sit on the sink and spread my butthole open and let cold water run on it.

It’s better now. In the airport waiting to board, see you on the other side of the pond

dude remember riding the train to Sedlec together, you were reading some gay ass Shakespeare book and there was a fatass Indian chick with jiggly arms in the train car with us, good times

Of course. We didn't know that we had to transfer trains so we had to get off at the next stop, ride back, and then transfer onto the next train. Shit was fun. Totally worth it though.

Oh and Shakespeare rules.

Reactions: arg
wow the first 2 days just flew by

getting through customs was a piece of cake, just act like a stereotypical asian tourist with a stupid happy face and accent, little did they know of my devious plans

i immediately call my first appointment and take the bus to her apartment, tugging my huge rolling luggage into the room with me. she is exactly the girl in her web profile, tall and blonde with a hard body, small boobs but nice-sized ass. very pretty in the face, exotic looking with green eyes. she lied about her race though. she was obviously not French but a dirty Romanian gypsy immigrant slut, that's not a bad thing, ive fucked hundreds of them and quite like them. i successfully install my hidden camera like a master spy (i'll send everyone in this thread the videos when i get the chance).

i go to town on her asshole and she pretends to be shy saying "oh no what are you doing" but she clearly loves it as she was grinding on my tongue like a thirsty whore. i fuck her in cowgirl (her abs were smashing oh man), doggy and missionary. however although my dick has hard from my erection pills, i had trouble cumming (maybe due to lack of sleep on the plane) so i took off the condom and told her to jack me off. still i was taking a long time and her hand was probably getting tired so she suddenly touched my asshole and started rubbing it. i was taken completely by surprise and it felt great i even put up one leg and grinded my ass on her finger until i came hard. fortunately it was hairless and smooth she was probably impressed by that

dropped my shit off at the hotel, went to town and got hammered
001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG

met my 2nd girl on the 2nd day, this one came to my hotel. she was a real Irish girl and her facial features were striking as fuck, like she came from a tribe of ancient gauls. if i had to pick a celebrity lookalike id say Emma Stone, you'll see in the video. she was petite and slim but not that toned. i put on my sexytime playlist on my Bluetooth speakers (gay metalcore / electronic shit). sadly she really did not like her asshole getting licked, too ticklish she says, god damn it. i fuck her in 3 positions (i do the exact same thing all the time in the same order lol). pillow talk was fun she was very likable and talkative

i go to town and get hammered
008.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG

Last edited:

i imagined something more like this ....

35fcba36b4e9e6b3dff3a9fe3524105e.jpg