aug's euro travelogue 2014-15

arg

Jun 4, 2008
gonna be over there for the holidays, so fucking psyched. my departure date is dec 19 so i'll start documenting events then

Where are you going playboy? Switzerland I assume.

wow you remember lol yea mostly there cuz i'll have a free place to stay. gonna hit geneva, zurich, amsterdam and london

would have loved to add prague to the list but had to consider budget. very likely next year tho

Is this just gonna be lots of pictures of whores and you with a fanny pack again? Because I have no problem with that.

it's gonna be exactly that dudes, stayed tuned! :D

cellphone, wallet, passport, boarding pass, hotel keycard, erection meds, breath mints, hidden camera, lip balm...where the fuck do you expect me to put that shit?!

cellphone, wallet, passport, boarding pass, hotel keycard, erection meds, breath mints, hidden camera, lip balm...where the fuck do you expect me to put that shit?!

I don't blame you dude, it's a tough life. I have to say I usually don't have this kind of trouble during the winter because I have a shitload of pockets and shit and during the summer I try to carry only the really necessary things i.e. keys phone wallet. When I go to school/work I take the computer with me anyways so I have a bag for that. I'm used to it now.

But as I said, tough life. You gonnu make videos?

wow you remember lol yea mostly there cuz i'll have a free place to stay. gonna hit geneva, zurich, amsterdam and london

would have loved to add prague to the list but had to consider budget. very likely next year tho

Only going to cities where prostitution is legal...

I imagine aug as some asian traveller from an old samurai movie. He travels by walk and then when he comes to town the owners of the brothels swiftly urge the girls "go prepare yourself he's here!" and the girls hurry to their rooms making their small steps and they put on the final layer of their make up to attract this seeker of finest quality entertainment (anus).