Beautiful Framed Opeth Poster For Sale...

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
hello everyone. excuse this thread, hopefully nobody minds...

im currently selling a framed Opeth poster i had made not too long ago actually, but unfortunately due to a move i no longer am able to keep it. I am also selling some other awesome framed posters/photos for anyone who is interested, including:

Camel (mirage original vintage promotional poster)
Black Sabbath (original master of reality poster)
Linda Perhacs (Parallelograms poster)
Simon & Garfunkel (new york city duo photo)
etc

here is the link for the ebay auctions im running for these! thanks so much!

eBay - , Music Memorabilia and Entertainment Memorabilia items at low prices

Vintage Framed Camel poster!! mirage, moonmadness WOW!
hehehe
I'd go for it, but I'm currently broke :erk:

atrocity said:
How come you spent $150 on a frame?
I got my posters framed for only $20..

because yours are made to order POS frames, with no real presentation other than having a border around it.

the frames i had used were high quality, ornate and specifically chosen for the pieces in mind...and the price was a small one to pay for these...it wasnt my intention to sell them later, just a matter of circumstance.

Looking for a Job said:
hmm i remember the opeth one distinctly. regardless, this isn't the first time he's whored this

yes, actually it is. i posted pics of it here when i first got it done to show people because i was proud of the turnout. but never attempted to sell them.

and as for the descriptions...its necessary to title them like that, it helps draw necessary attention, as well as get more hits through other searches (by putting ulver, agalloch and other related product searches).

Tip of the day: close your blinds before taking a picture of a reflective surface :loco:
c5_1_b.JPG

R0l0 said:
Tip of the day: close your blinds before taking a picture of a reflective surface :loco:
c5_1_b.JPG

yes, im aware. unfortunately theres no flash on my digicam...and there wasnt enough light otherwise. im hoping the buyer has enough sense to realize my reflection isnt part of the image. but now you know too. ;)

Looking for a Job said:
jesus christ what a puss

not really. normally your...style...is humorous and tolerable. but this thread had one single purpose. And basically youre demeaning the items im selling but inaccurately claiming ive tried to "whore" them here before...alluding that theyre not desirable. its pretty cut and dry really...your contribution in this thread so far just isnt appreciated.