Best Borknagar singer

Raison d'être

Master of Disguise
Sep 4, 2002
Turin, Italy
Visit site
Who do you think is the best singer in Borknagar history?

I think Mr. V rulez, althought I'm a great fan of both Vortex and Garm!

I believe Garm found his way with Arcturus and Ulver, while Vortex can't fully express his great vocal skills in Dimmu Borgir.
Mr.V did a great work with " Visions...", one of the best extreme metal singer!
:devil:

:eek: you can't make me choose! my honest view is that they are 3 somewhat different singers who all brought something great to Borknagar...

i disagree on the Vortex in Dimmu bit, i think he improved the unimprovable there :D and if you read the Dimmu board (it's down at the mo :cry: ) there is a thread called 'best vocal part' or something, most of the answers are for Vortex' efforts on SBD and PEM ;)

Well, it think every singer has fit their era of Borknagar perfectly....
The Vintersorg/Emipiricism era has has been the most enjoyable to me.......;) athough Ad Noctum.....The Winterway.....AW, they ALL rule:)

OK, i may have had harsh veiw on Vintersorg in the past, but the fact is he is a good singer, and its good that the vocals in borknagar have progressed along with the music. The good old days have gone for black metal as a whole, garm is good at what he is doing in Ulver but i dont think his vocals would fit in the Borknagar of now so yeah, 3 good vocalists, all good for there own reasons. But all in all counting the overall work of these vocalists i'd go for trickster g, garm or whatever you want to call him, his vocals on ulvers bergtatt album say it all

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! again??? could you turn page and find fuckin' thread about best singer... ???

Go into your profile (at the very upper left of the screen), then Edit Profile and then User Avatar (at the bottom). Beside that, you just take the adress of a picture and paste it there:)