Bonus tracks

I think you can absolutely rule out DF/Demoniac etc etc from this train of thought guys.....and I'm not gonna say anymore on the subject.

Very amusing reading some of the banter about PQ over at the DF forum.......you guys checked any of that? I nearly fell off my chair laughing at some of those comments

Haha, after seeing this I decided to check it out (I use to post their regularly but this is the first time I've been on that forum for a few weeks now). And it is...just... :lol:

haha! Dude.....you know me well enough! Do you think I would really go that way?
I know you wouldn't ;) It was more a comment aimed at those requesting such nonsense. But I think you know ME well enough to know that I'd kill for a good Maiden cover ;)
Anyway - Power Quest III: A chance to make amends for what went wrong?

The whole DF forum business is a laugh riot.

There are three types of people there:

- People who slag on the band whenever possible
- Sane people who enjoy (or even love) the band but will happily tease the:
- Masturbating fanboys who can't type properly

It's a when-in-Rome thing--and given the degree to which DF barely take their own stuff seriously, I don't see why we should have to. Which isn't to say they're not, like, my favorite band. I just don't take music that seriously in general--I just listen to whatever gives me a good feeling. :)

Screaming about what band is "more power-metal" than another is beyond idiotic. It gives fuel to the people who thing that subgenre classification is a bad thing (when it's actually the best way for fans of one band to find other stuff in a similar style--this is a world where Fairyland and Six Feet Under are both considered "metal", you want to stop there?)

I'm all for arguments and discussions that have some root in reality and sense....and that's what seems to be missing over there. However I'm guessing most of the posters there...well, how can i put it....I'm probably old enough to be their Dad!

Steve even I'M just old enough to be their Dad! Mental age over there seems to be about 10

idk where you have been your whole life! lol the mental age of most metal heads seems to be about 10 XD

and yeah i don't blame steve for wanting to break a few (or all) ties with dragonforce, not that there is anything wrong with dragnforce but no artist wants to be compared to another on the level that power quest have been compared to dragonforce. and yes power quest part 3 would be sweetness! XD

Well, I take issue with that. I know many metalheads of intellect. I'd put this down to maturity and, of course, the Online disinhibition effect (also nicely summed up here).

no offense or anything that's just the way it seems and yes i am a FUCKING HUGE victim (victim as in i do that to) of that.. whatever the hell you call it when people who lose intelligence on the internet so that makes perfect sense. i'm just saying that it seems to be a trademark of a lot of genre's of rock and metal that people just go crazy and quit thinking, for some that's all it's about... just a thought really

I'm all for arguments and discussions that have some root in reality and sense....and that's what seems to be missing over there. However I'm guessing most of the posters there...well, how can i put it....I'm probably old enough to be their Dad!

lol you are the same age as my dad! XD so i guess your old enough to be the dad of a few people here too :p (no offense or anything)

Interesting.......it's almost like you have been reading my mind dude!

I tell you Steve , the Neverworld album changed my life (vocally and musically):worship:rock::worship:kickass:

Temple of Fire? Neverworld? Edge Of Time? For Evermore? these songs really touched me especially Neverworld (Power Quest Part II)
so if you ever think of doing a song PLEASE let it be a Part III (maybe in the next album after Blood Alliance!)

Let the Quest begin!!!

PQ pt 3 should be "Power Quest, Part III - Neverworld (Part II)" :lol:

I was thinking of you guys doing something totally off the wall like a rap song! But yeah a cover of a Dio song would awesome! I suggest Rainbow in the Dark.

Well given recent sad events.....I think there can be only one way to pay tribute to RJD and everything he has given to metal over the years. It's gotta be a Dio or Rainbow cover.

Too true.

May I suggest "Don't Talk To Strangers"? I think it'd be perfect for Chity's voice, and you can give it your own twist. Kinda like the early Blind Guardian cover of that particular song.