brando

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
brando.jpg

i cant think of a better male performance than godfather. serpico maybe? anyway, a great actor, did some amazing films, he was a monument.

rip

best said:
i think his performance in apocalypse now was his best
great man.
he was a mumblefuck ferchristsake, he made them shoot his scenes in that film the way they did cos he was so sensitive about his state of lardarsedness, then he just rambled on in all his scenes. if an overweight has been muttering rubbish is what it takes to be an acting genius theres about 20 of 'em in the pub beside me. :erk:

okay, he had screen prescence but so does mickey mouse :loco:

Bambi said:
he was a mumblefuck ferchristsake, he made them shoot his scenes in that film the way they did cos he was so sensitive about his state of lardarsedness, then he just rambled on in all his scenes. if an overweight has been muttering rubbish is what it takes to be an acting genius theres about 20 of 'em in the pub beside me. :erk:

okay, he had screen prescence but so does mickey mouse :loco:

nobody said that he was a man without problems, and btw that presence is what makes an actor an idol. Is clint eastwood a good actor?, no, in fact hes a better director than an actor but its enough even if he stands still before the camera. Besides, it takes a genius to play colonel kurtz and not look funny.

Actually, I pretty much only know him by name, haha, but he did seem rather cool in them 15 minutes or so I watched on CNN from Larry King, talking about how acting was just the best payed job he could get while figuring out what to do with his life.

ah come on bambi, if anyone could do it they would have fired him on day one and get some other scary bastard.

the horror...