Bring the thrash and the speed for new album!

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
Brainstorm are becoming too slow(mid paced) for my taste. I hope in the new album they bring back the thrash influences from "HUNGRY" AND "UNHOLY" and more speed. I've been listening the first two albums again and can't stop. Those riffages (and intros riffs) are fucking great.

Let's see if the guys surprise me in the next album and blow my head off ;)

I generally prefer the new albums over the older ones, even though they all have their own charm. But I agree with the thrash, can't have enough thrash influences :headbang:

I totally agree here, i somehow like the melodic style of the new albums but also love the "aggressive" sound of the old ones like Holy War, The Healer or Welcome to the dark side!

I´ll continue to be curious how the new album will be, i think i´ll like it anyway, i was never disappointed up to now!

br
sebastian

I think they have gone to a too "soft"-side. I mean "Liquid Monster" has some real flower power songs, and I dislike these (All those words, for example).

I have no problem with more mid-tempo, I like it well balanced, but maybe more of speed songs, that's what Brainstorm does best. And I would be very happy if the next album will be more aggressive and heavy like "Metus Mortis" and older albums.