Camera policy

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Like always, it is allowed to take photos, but please respect all the other people that would like to enjoy the performances of the bands. Maybe it even is better not to bring a camera, there are a few press photographers and Wojtek will be our 'house photographer' this year. So we are sure enough beautiful photos will be made from all the bands.

But than we lack afterparty coverage, which traditionaly is Hakan's and mine domain, as Henk never was one for those. Neither is Wojtek...

I am sure a small camera will be fine. Just take it :) Besides, I may not be there for the entire afterparty, but I will certainly stay for a while! :)

I am sure a small camera will be fine. Just take it :) Besides, I may not be there for the entire afterparty, but I will certainly stay for a while! :)

A small camera... Bodysmashing the drunk requires a dslr...
And yes i'm bringing mine, with the flash Henk recommendend me last year.
Besides, people wouldn't recognise me without it:loco:

And i know you are not one for the after parties, neither is Henk. But i have a reputation for being indestructable (last one in bed and still one of the first at breakfast) so i am always there...

Just take a Canon 50mm f/1.0...then you don't need a flash. :p

You need flash in the basement, hell last year you needed flash at the concerts (too dark with only lights from the back, yes Henk used one too).
You just need one which allows you to minimize the burst, i normally use it at -3

I used a flash for this picture for example

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...66968984_100000180550195_616184_5621827_n.jpg

Oh and i use Pentax, as i like the way it handles colours is more to my liking.

if I take photos, I think most of them will be taken out of the concert room, in other areas, with more visibility and so as not to annoy people who is enjoying the show, concert time is a sacred moment for headbanging and enjoying the music, at least for me.

if I take photos, I think most of them will be taken out of the concert room, in other areas, with more visibility and so as not to annoy people who is enjoying the show, concert time is a sacred moment for headbanging and enjoying the music, at least for me.

I usually take pictures during the show aswell, the clue is you should not forget to enjoy the show aswell. Besides you have to look at a band, to know what is worth taking a picture off. Other that that i just love to play with the light, which is where the colourimprint of the Pentax steps in to create a bit more comic look than most other brands do.

I usually take pictures during the show aswell, the clue is you should not forget to enjoy the show aswell. Besides you have to look at a band, to know what is worth taking a picture off. Other that that i just love to play with the light, which is where the colourimprint of the Pentax steps in to create a bit more comic look than most other brands do.

feel free dude ;). I was just talking about my cam-show behaviour, I never wear a camera with me at gigs, usually my friends take pictures, but this time , i'll carry with me. :Spin:

Áh and here i as hoping i would be stopped
character_48.gif