car songs!

Sep 2, 2001
i listened to Here in my car by fear factory awhile ago. really catchy tune. car songs are always nice. would someone recommend some car song?

On My arms your hearse, April Ethereal to Demon of the fall
everything from Slayer

Any Faith No More........I, especially love driving to Album of the Year.

Oh yea, and when you are on drugs and going fast on the interstate..MINISTRY is good:Smokedev:

recently while driving I've been listening to EoS-Purgatory Afterglow, Bloodbath, Skyfire, Falkenbach, Vintersorg- Till Fjalls, Mayhem- AGDOW, and Arcturus- Apera Heims Symfonia.

Exodus - Bonded By Blood is car music material!!!
Especially if you have a bunch of metalhead's in the car and
have a sing along!!

Iron Maiden - Killers, suits fine at night

Sepultura - Beneath the Remains

Malevolent Creation - The Ten Commandments
Malevolent Creation - Envenomed

The Crown - Deathrace King

NP: Running Wild - The Brotherhood :D

no no no, you completely miss the point. i'm talking about song that specificly talk about car and driving. ie. fuel
like the one [KOTNO]Narrot and warsofwinter recommend

i listened to Here in my car by fear factory awhile ago. really catchy t

actually its fear factory's cover of "cars" originally by performed gary numan. gary also sings on this version of the song.
check out his album Pleasure Principle. Its not metal but nevertheless classic stuff for fans of electronic synth-pop and industrial.

How bout Devil Gate Ride by The Crown? Thats a good'un....if you wanna get all cheesy 80's style, you can go "I Can't Drive 55", though I should update it to "I Can't Drive 95" (I'm a speed demon!)

Originally posted by Man in Pants
Well, when I'm in my car I enjoy listening to the engine working and roarring. Nothing can be more pleasant than this. Knowing you have a car that actually has an engine. :D

i can't wait till the 70th le mans, but i have no cable :cry: